do these look good so far???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by J0nthefisherman, May 19, 2011.

1. Mmy crops ;)

Attached Files:

2. #2 Jellyman, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2011
    They look lovely. If you plan to separate them, you'll need to do it soon, before their roots entangle.

3. Do you think that that should be in my interest to do? what if i just keep em like this?

4. They look spiffing.

5. If you keep them like that then it becomes survival of the fittest.

6. looking good!
    id recommend transplanting soon.

7. What the fuck does that mean? xD

8. #8 Jellyman, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2011
    I only see two in the same pot. Obviously if you're going to have multiple plants in the same pot, two is the easiest. The problems with having more than one plant in the same pot include: you'll need almost twice as big of a pot to finish flowering in; You can't rotate the two plants relative to one another; where their two root systems meet will cause root binding twice as quickly as in the rest of the pot; you'll probably have to water & feed more often because you have two plants sucking it all up.

9. dude they almost look like they are ready to harvest

10. Plus one root system might strangle out the other.. Best bet is to transplant soon into their own separate containers.. :wave:

:smoke:

11. hahah k thx everyone, but I live in Michigan, And im about to put them outside but I dont think im going to get serious bud, these are just some middie seeds that i got from a bag of weed. xD