Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do the schnozzberries taste like schnozzberries?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cjpurps, May 22, 2010.

1. But seriously...blueberry, pineapple? Do these strains ACTUALLY taste like that?

2. Yeah, so the dealer can get more $$$ selling bud called "schnozzberry" :D

3. I've had some blueberry kush that tasted like straight blueberries. But other than that one occasion i'd say no.

4. I would say it all lies in the where the bud is coming from, with real growers ill take note of the name but if it's some neighborhood pusher then i generally take it with a grain of salt.

5. I've noticed names are usually just used to spruce up the weed your dealers selling you. So i kinda just half ignore the name.
    But then there's the times where you get a weed that's correctly named and it's amazing :smoke:

6. I've been told they "That they don't taste like blueberries,bananas etc. but taste citrusy or Fruity". So i just go with that.

7. Most of the "fruit" strains either taste or smell like their name. My Blueberry and pineapple strains do both:D:smoke:

8. Last couple of strains I had were straight lemon... like seriously lemon. the one i have now is trainwreck and it tastes exactly like pine and maple syrup with a hint of citrus.

9. #9 450outlaw, May 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010
    I've also been told "there called blueberry because they are kind of blue." Both of my little quotes are from the same plants. Different people have different opinions, or senses i guess.

10. maybe if its vaped, but after the first hit with anything else it tastes funky

11. It can sometimes. I got some shiskeberry that tasted like berries and grapefruit that tastes like grapefruit. Normally higher grade strains of Cannabis have different tastes that can be fruity, earthy, spicy, etc.

I'm growing some Blueberry right now that tastes like blueberries :)

12. I'd sure hope so cuz we all know the price reflects the name