Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do stoned people make better lovers??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Mar 26, 2004.

1. Better lovers, yes. Better all around relationship, no. I find that i dont hear what my g/f says alot of times because she tells me importent stuff when im high and when she is talking i can see her mouth moving but im thinking to myself "man, that pond over there looks like it has some big bass in it" or "I wonder how many tiles it took to make this floor" then i start counting. She notices when im not really listening and she will ask me if i am listening and i say uh yea and she will ask me what she said. She gets me like that all the time. I also find out that i hve agreed to stuff that i dont even remembering talking about.

2. ^^ scary^^

3. WHY DO YOU SAY YOU'RE LISTENING THEN?! If you're stoned, and you're not really listening to her, and she notices and asks you, why don't you just TELL HER THE FUCKING TRUTH! Just say, "You're right, honey, I'm kinda' distracted and I'm having trouble following the conversation." That may not make her happy, but I'd be willing to bet that she'd appreciate the fact that you didn't just LIE to her about it! If you want to make yourself extra-clear, you could add something like, "It's not that I don't *want* to listen to you, it's just that I'm having trouble concentrating on what you're saying."

The biggest problem in any relationship is communication, but a break in communication is usually caused by UNTRUTHFULNESS!

I am beginning to understand a quote from The Bible a whole lot more now. See, worldwide peace is achieveable, but if AND ONLY IF, people STOP ALL LIES and make a committment to be totally truthful and honest in everything they say and do. "And the Truth shall set you free!"

4. So basically what your saying is, it's totally unachieveable. :D

5. Hey Mothership, Very true about Drunks, Worthless!!

6. Stoners are good lovers,your more tuned in to each others feelings but are they good at relationships.My partner and I both smoke and sometimes when i'm talking to him his mind wanders but I understand that he is a pothead and he is prone to this,I probably do the same thing but I can't remember.I think two stoners are good together but not so sure about a toker and a non-toker.The difference between booze and weed is after a night of smoking there isn't a chance of you waking up with someone you don't want to be with.

7. Cause you get whiskey dick [​IMG]

8. ok while i admit having sex when im stoned is fun as all hell, i think that it you are bad in bed that you can get that much better when your stoned, but then again stoners are mellow and take there time, which makes for some great sex, but you can be great with it or withour it, i mean it is sex it great all teh time.