Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do stems and seeds have THC in them?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MaryJaneMusings, Jun 5, 2012.

1. I was told that they DON'T have THC in them, but you'd think they would so I want an answer from more than one person.
    So... do you know? :confused::smoke:

2. Yes. They don't. Stems have some THC on them, but they aren't worth smoking.

3. Stems have a very minimal amount.

Have smoked.

4. Stems certainly do obviously not that much but theyre worth saving. You can use them for oil or butter.

5. [quote name='"WOAHAAHOAH"']Yes. They don't. Stems have some THC on them, but they aren't worth smoking.[/quote]

Fuck no they arent, shit hits so harsh and the taste sticks around litteraly all night.

Tried to grind seeds back when i was a noob and that shit straight wrecked my pipe. It was so oily even past several bowls of the dankity dank of dankest shit i could still taste that seed oil.

Stick to bud.

6. thanks guys! :]

7. Don't smoke stems lol believe me I've tried it does nothing. What you can do though is collect them. Fill a mason jar and shake that thing for a good hour or so or take turns with ur buddies and all the crystals will fall to the bottom of te jar and that gets me high

8. Stems have a small amount of THC. They smoke harsh and taste kind of metallic to me. NOT a good flavor! :p We used to save them for an emergency stash.

Better idea- Get a bottle of vodka, and throw your stems in there! Let it sit for a week or more in a dark place, preferably. The THC will diffuse into the vodka, leaving you with some useless sticks and some "interesting" vodka! :D

Seeds have zero THC in them and are almost 1/3 oil. Burning oil is not good for the lungs! The seeds are very nutritious and if you have parakeet or other bird, they will enjoy eating them.

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 1
  9. i m a seed and i have thc in me all the time

10. Stems are extremely bunk, and only have thc and trichomes on the outer skin of them but they usually fall right off.

Just throw them away, you can't really smoke them unless you like harsh, rough wood with nasty taste, you can't make stem tea, you can't make any edibles and you can't make any oil.

11. Dont smoke seeds they will seriously kill your high