DO SOMETHING DANGEROUS

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ejean, Jan 31, 2014.

1. I live in hawaii, there are ec2 scout helicopters that will shoot up any unknown unauthorized vessels, everything is alot more expensive that the mainland but if hes able to live through it all atleast he wont freeze to death during the winter when on the streets

2. well then, that sounds like the definition of the title of this thread, doesn't it?

3. Been in this situation myself about 5 years ago now. Told my family i wasnt going to college i was taking a year out to enjoy life and just have a good time but i got a job as a kp then a chef and here i am 5 years later still doing the same shit. But hey i could move anywhere in the world and live but sometimes the bigger pictures more important and you got to think if you want to be earning a small amount of money forever.Take time out maybe join up a gap year program with other people thinking the same. A year can change everything.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. [quote name="Stonefry" post="19451581" timestamp="1391329797"]you should save up for a houseboat and float over to hawaii or the carribean[/quote]Ahahaha just float on over dude it'll be totally fineSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. @[member="Lornado"] ofcourse they are still my family and i will always love them. that has nothing to do with leaving. if they won't help me what am i to do beg for money? no i refuse i'll find my way

6. @[member="Saskatchewanbaked"] Thanks for the postivity bro!

7. @[member="Hi5AiRPLANES"] not a bad idea, i just might make millions with a movie like that

8. move over to somewhere like thailand for a while, the cost of living there is dirt cheap, you can buy meals for like 30p each.

9. just because you dont have education at college doesnt mean youre gunna be getting small amounts of money forever. the government and society want you to believe that education = successful future, there are so many examples which show this to be false and an illusion

10. @[member="tokeallday"] yes excactly :hello:

11. [quote name="tokeallday" post="19455727" timestamp="1391397528"]just because you dont have education at college doesnt mean youre gunna be getting small amounts of money forever. the government and society want you to believe that education = successful future, there are so many examples which show this to be false and an illusion[/quote]I agree totally. It's life in the catering industry that doesn't pay well! If you look at some of the most successful people in business a lot didnt go to college/university. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. i always thought, couldnt we just save up loads of money where live (us, uk, wherever) then move to somehwere where its cheap to live, we'd be like millionaires to the thailand peolple but if we came back home we'd jsut be average lol

13. Just go bum it up in europe manSent from my burner

14. Good luck retiring.

:lol:

15. I run around with scissors

'Too blessed to be stressed'

16. Plz god dont do this. You will end up hating your life, and you will have a shit job, most likely. Wait till your sober and shit, then think about this. That is a huge decision, which takes months to decide. 

17. Do it. Just fucking do it!