DO SOMETHING DANGEROUS

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ejean, Jan 31, 2014.

1. #1 ejean, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
    Hello everyone i here today writing this to express myself fully and recieve some constructive critism. Please read this might resonate with you.

I recently moved to texas from new york, but why would i do this? Early last year cannibis manifested in my life and went through a spritual awakeing. I started to see the bigger picture, i saw the lies of this world this society, this government its all a mental mind trap. I soon found the law of attraction and began to find happines in life and learned valuble lessons. I the lifestyle i wanted, luxury cars, millions of dollars, yachts, homes and etc. And soon enough it began to manifest. Later on in the year my parents found a small amount of weed in my room. They didn't kick me out but they took my door way lol. its interesting coming home to no bedroom door:D. My father set restrictions for example i had to tell him where i was going and with and now had a curfew. This didn't last for long i got fed up with it so i rebelled and i guess you could say my slight transformation in to boy with no balls to boy with big balls.(exuse my examples lamo). I lived it up for the summer of 2013 my and my friends workerd and partied all the time. It came to a point where i was smoking quaters withing 2 days :). My parents got fed up with it so my sister that lives in texas offered to help. So i made the big move to texas i threw my self to the wolves. At one point i said to myself this was the biggest mistake in my life. But i soon relized how much i grown and matured. About 3 months ago me and my sister got into a fight and our relationship hasn't been the same. since i've been here i made some friends but no close friends. You could say im a loner but im not depressed at all im in love with life right know but times are chaging. i know this story is a little jumbled and might not make sense being that im leaving out details for time purposes. Ever since i moved he i grown so much spritually and haven't been smoking that much either :cry: :hello: . i feel like i understand life now to an certain exent. but now let me get to the point. My parents just cut me off becuase i told them i do not want to attend college. I recently turned 18 and still a senior in highschool. i having this growing anxiety i no longer want to depend to my sister or parents. i was thiking about selling some of my stuff buy a plane ticket and get out of the country and take life as i create it. i feel as if this is the next step in my life adventure

thank you for reading and comment :hippie: :smoke:
    1/31/14
    I think you guys need to watch so youtube videos, go look up a guy called alex jones and watch the obama decption. See the bigger picture people also maybe the law of attraction. This would be the only way people would understand part of my motvation to leave. peace and love :metal:

2. Hate to rain on the parade, I was going with it til you said buying a plane ticket to another country lmaoo. I think you should go to college, get a good job, and do all that finding your self spiritual shit when you're old and retired with actual money.

3. @[member="jakobb_h"] lmao that's what everyone says but there's different ways of livng life. getting a job and getting actual money is cool and all but its all about the memories you create not the sensless 9-5 job everybody has. live like theres no tomorrow my friend

4. If anybody has any suggestions to where i should relocate and know any cheap way of getting their please feel free to comment :smoke:

5. [quote name="ejean" post="19440033" timestamp="1391148089"]@[member="jakobb_h"] lmao that's what everyone says but there's different ways of livng life. getting a job and getting actual money is cool and all but its all about the memories you create not the sensless 9-5 job everybody has. live like theres no tomorrow my friend[/quote]I feel you bro I told my family I wasn't going to college and they flipped. A year later am about to move to Houston to start my music career.All I want to do is travel the world meet new people and try new things! I think I'm on the right path and you should go for it!!!

6. You are young and there is a big beautiful world out there, don't sit around letting your meat loaf.

The world is your litter box, dig in.

Yes go see the world, take pictures and show off. :)

You could join the peace corps and go to South America or africa.

7. I remember the first time I got high! It fucking rocked! But then I came down and had to do it again.... You don't seem to have that problem.... Do you?

8. I know foundations will give you housing and food and some spending money to volunteer around the world all you gotta do is provide the plain ticket

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. So let me get this straight ,your parents are willing to pay for your college ,but yet you want to move to another country in search of "adventure" ........... :laughing:  good luck man and god speed.

10. #10 snoopdog6502, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
    Any of you fuckers ever pack a bag, walk to the freeway, stick out your thumb and hitchhike?

I sure the hell did and had a fucking blast. You learn to be street wise and self sufficient to a degree.

11. @[member="Delightfully High"] why waste their money?? and go do shit like smoke and drink and etc when i can do that now, no subjects or majors catch my attention

12. @[member="GetLofty"] Good luck :) and much love!

13. @[member="The Band"] you're right but by taking the risk their will ofcure be cons. but in the end it will make me stronger and a better person

14. Throw your self to the wolves and come back leading the pack :devious:

15. @[member="fearjar"] huh? lol

16. does anyone know how to get out of the country for free?

17. [quote name="snoopdog6502" post="19440153" timestamp="1391149679"]Any of you fuckers ever pack a bag, walk to the freeway, stick out your thumb and hitchhike?I sure the hell did and had a fucking blast. You learn to be street wise and self sufficient to a degree.[/quote]I spent a good part of the 80s thumbin and bumin. Saw some great shows met some cool people and had some hair raising experiences. I don't know if you could do this today so much has changed.Post updates when you can.http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1269823-This-old-Hippies-Organic-Garden.This old Hippies Organic Garden.

18. Even if you don't like the system, your best bet is to t least attend a community college or trade/tech school so you can get a well paying job because without money, you can't do anything. You're a senior in high school so you have time. Wait until you're like 25 or 30 to leave the country. 10 years may seem like a long time but its better to be financially stable and give yourself more time to mature and gain experience

19. I remember wanting to leave the country, and I thought fucking Sweden. My family is from there and all. Then I realized I spoke limited Spanish and could speak like 5 words in Swedish. Stop pretending your life is all sorts of open from here. To a degree it is, but in modern society, you have two options. 1. Stop smoking, so your parents will pay for you to get an education (my friend became a teacher after two years of studying towards being a doctor, your major isn't set in stone) or 2. Start busting your ass and paying bills. Having grand ideas and shit works when you don't have bills to pay or stuff you need to do. I can afford to move to any place in the world right now, but that's after 8 years of hard work.

And kid, the only way you're leaving this country for free is by joining the military or Peace Corp. For Canada and Mexico you have to have a passport and gas money. Anywhere else you have to have plane ticket (and passport). If you want the life you want, you have to work. To play hard, you have to work hard. Simple as that. By the sound of it, you want to play hard without the work, and that will never happen.

20. @[member="marvajuana"] what's life like on the road?