Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do some dispensaries name their own strains?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by cenuke, Sep 12, 2009.

1. #1 cenuke, Sep 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2009
    Basically Ive been to a few clubs and tried many strains but there have been some strains I havent heard of, or find any info on a specific strain. Not that it really matters, but the weird thing is that I bought an 8th of a strain called conga kush which was apparently stronger than the afghani. anyways, I thought it was just like any other strain I bought but as I got home and felt and squeezed it, its like the most dense and sticky bud Ive ever felt and the smoke is great I havent coughed that hard in a long time. really smells like oranges and kind of tastes like it too pretty cool

2. I'm a cali mmj patient and at dispensaries I've seen strains named by vendors, by the dispensary itself and the legit strains too. I'm sure you could always ask and they'll tell you, the dispensaries I stick with have the nicest budtenders.