Do Sanatation Workers get randomly drug tested?

Discussion in 'General' started by Delluhsion, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Just wondering, and if they do how often? Also, do they stay in the room while you "pee" or wait outside? Do they blood test any way? Just curious.

2. yeah I believe they get randomly drug tested because they work for the city, but of course theres a lot of garbage men who smoke.

3. no job will watch you pee. especially sanitation workers. just look at the dudes riding on the back of the truck, i would be suprised if they arent high on somthing to do that job.

4. Sounds pretty good, it just seems like the perfect stoner job from the beginning. Smoke a J, drive around in the beautiful night with the moons glare reflecting off the silent side walk. Just picking up bags of trash, which is very simple. Thanks for your input :smoke:

5. can include some disgusting shit and can be extremely physically exhausting , just to give a bit of perspective

6. Yeah, i can see how it can be a vigilant job. Bags can leak out disgusting piles of nastiness all over your boots ._. but it is the jobs that no one wants to do that pays well. Starting at a $29,000+ yearly wage straight from starting isn't too shabby you must admit. Not to mention, just a driver license with ability to operate a truck. And a 4 year high school diploma, and/or g.e.d is all the requirements you need.

7. pretty sure you need a CDL to drive a garbage truck, so I'm also pretty sure you'd get hit with random drug tests.

but i doubt the guys on the back get tested.