Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do people really inject cannabis (please read)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jayjay5396, Nov 3, 2013.

1. hi ive found a few Anti-cannabis sites clearly hating on cannabis some people are saying they injected weed and it destroyed their lives, i just wanna clear this, Can you inject cannabis?

Dont worry!! i wouldn't ever do it i hate needles anyway, just wanna know if these people are for real?

Do these people actually inject cannabis oil or what?

2. lmao no they dont

3. No, it will not work, in fact I think it would kill you.

4. no thats a different drug

5. #5 inhumainpapaya, Nov 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2013
    lol fat emboli can cause infarction +- death due to lodgement in coronary arteries, brain, wherever 

6. nope you dont inject anything cannabis related.

7. #7 Tree Burner, Nov 3, 2013
    Because they died? lol, seriously, no you don't inject "cannabis oil."

8. thank you!!!! question solved

yeah i was thinking it be dangerous to do that these people must be using another drug.  

9. #9 Joshipooo, Nov 3, 2013
    I'm sure there is some way to inject thc into your body, some how. Science.

10. Usual injectable drugs are water soluble. THC is not readily water soluble, so the typical mix in a spoon with water and draw up won't work. If anything, you'd have to use alcohol to make an IV solution. Even then... Just fuck that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. No, you can not inject it. You can only smoke it, take it in pill form, or eat it in edibles.

12. this thread just made my day.

:hippie:

13. I inject my oil straight into my brain, sick headrush.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I shove my nugs straight into my ears, the thc goes right to the brain

15. #15 Ganja ☤, Nov 3, 2013
    I snort lines of ground up weed! Gets you so fucking high!

16. #16 Deleted member 629842, Nov 3, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2013
    I've read a few Anti- Marijuana websites and sometimes they full up claimed people have gotten horribly addicted and overdosed on marijuana. 
    Most of those anti-Marijuana ads are funded by Pharmaceutical drug companies/alcohol companies to scare people (like parents) into thinking this drug is harmful. 
    Try looking up some really old anti marijuana claims. Like I once read a claim (not word for word, just what I remember)written so far back that it was claiming Marijuana originiated in Mexico and Mexicans smoke it to get crazy and rape women. (Keep in mind this was written like 1900s. Because back then people believed anyone claiming to have credentials.) 
    Luckily now we have science on our side to prove it's just a load of shit and the only reason it became legal was because they're making too much money off of the lie. 

17. Yes, I inject it into my eyeballs.

18. #18 Walt420, Nov 3, 2013
    lol @ anti-weed organizations gettin trolled hard

19. I'm waiting patiently :p

20. everytime i see someone who claims cannabis does all this bad shit and blah blah blah i just want to smash their skull into a wall. the same with Jehovah witnesses but thats for another reason...