Do people have genuine love anymore?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by highfive24, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Its really hard to believe in love when everyone around you is getting into relationship and saying i love you a week into it.. They end it in 2-3 weeks and one week later, repeat process

2. I genuinely love my neice family and my other fellow blades. Nuff said...that being said I sincerely apologize for the assholes youve met that have made you have those thoughts ...just remember that good people do exist...

3. [quote name='"MadeInJapan"']

Well I can only go off what I know n they ppl Im around.. I live in cali.. We probably do things a lot different then where ever u are.. But this is a day in age.. It doeant really matter.. If I wanna meet someone in washington I can do that via facebook..twitter..whatever.. N wit that bein said..i can say I met a few ppl my age all around the world n the ones I have talked to.. MOST of them are sayin those things n thinks its cool.. But u right I dont know everybody in my generation.. But thats just my opinion on why there aint love.. Sorry u dont agree..can we agree there aint no genuine love no more..[/quote]

No because I believe in genuine love, but a lot of people don't.

4. its there look inside urself, do wat is right not wat is expected

5. I lobe helping.people.

Connections man :D

6. I feel u.. I got genuine love for my family too.. imma cancer n when I love I love extremely hard.. but a lot of ppl are not like that.. n they will take advantage of that..when I met my husband he was like that.. I had to show him ain't nobody gonna love u or have ur back like ur family.. me n ur kids..now he realize it. I just hope its not too late..

7. It never is...you only fail when you give up

8. Can you realy say you love a bunch of people you've never met who all happen to have a membership on this site?

9. I definatley don't hate you if that's what you mean Lol I see why that comment would be hard to understand...my view point in life is that were all interconnected...think of the butterfly effect on a massive scale all the time...that's what I meant

10. no I asked if you loved them because you said you loved your family and your fellow blades.

We might be innterconnected but I don't love random people I see on the street and I don't feel any love for people who I've never met. I don't hate them either though.

Love is something special I only feel toward a few people in my life.

11. That's my point...I love everyone because I have no idea how you effected me or are going to effect me. We live in the golden age of technology right now my friend. We are in two completely diffent places yet were having a discussion...do you not see what I mean now?

I love everyone until I get to know you...if your a dick consider my love for you invalidated...but I will always care...