Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do pennsylvania gas stations drug test?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by THC Liquid, Mar 16, 2010.

1. well, you read the title.

does anyone know?

i had a girl who worked there say they do, but she was kind of a bitch so i dont really want to believe her. she wouldn't let me get her number so i could ask her all the details like "did they test you at the interview" "were there randoms?" "did they let you know days,weeks, before the test?" stuff like that. i have the interview at 10 something on thursday, so you could understand why im a little nervous.

weight idk around 132-145
    i smoke every day but its ok mids, and not alot (less then a gram a day usually). ive been smoking for about 8 months. but i work out regulerly and probably dont have alot of fat on me. i drink water, and pretty much nothing else. i eat lots of apples and fruit. i also recently walked a few miles almost every day last week.

2. throw my expeiriences im pretty sure most gas stations do. i live in washington tho

3. Hahaha good joke.
    You should be fine, I know a bunch of people who work at gas stations who dont get tested. Plus, its not really a job where it matters if youre high or not, so why would they waste the money, ya kno?

4. I have worked in a Pa gas station and none of the ones I know of piss test. If anything it would just be a pre employment test. Do you honestly think they would pay to random you once a month to be a gas station worker???

5. You mean in order to buy gasoline in PA, you must take a piss-test 1st? :confused: :confused_2: :laughing: :bongin: :smoking: :wave:

6. dude your fine man, why the fuck would a gas station test you?

7. Mostly depends on how large they are. If they're corporate business, there might be a chance. But seeing how most gas stations are independently owned, I wouldn't worry about it too much. My friend got a job at a Shell station down here in suburb Maryland and they didn't test him. Like I said, it depends who.

8. YES! But not the employees, the public restrooms are routed directly to the local DEA office where urine is immediately tested for drugs. That dumb, bored dude in the gas station office is actually Norbert the narc and he is waiting for the hippie light to come on in the office when he springs into action and tackles you on the way back to your car and drags you off to jail.

I know this is true because I saw it on the Internet.

9. Lol what an odd ass question to ask...have never worked for one yet but I wouldn't be surprised if they do pre-employment testing just because so many places now-a-days do.

10. Not as many as you'd think. If you're going into a local business like restaurant or something along those lines you should be good. My friend had to look for a job a while back ago, but he found a good seafood restaurant that doesn't DT, and the pay is good from what he's told me. If you ever wanted to see if you would flag for detection, grab a DT cup from a drug store or pharmacy near you. You could test to see if your good in the privacy of your own home.

11. Yes, you do get tested and if there's no THC in your system you have to take an I.Q. test and test below average to get the job.

12. buuurrrrrn

seriously though gas stations drug test?

"because not being high is more important than speaking english and knowing how to read."

13. If they even do DT, they probably only use those cheap card DTs. Just drink a shit ton of water to dilute your urine, since it most likely won't be going to a lab if you're working at a gas station.

14. HAHA ok if gas stations drug tested you, there would be no one to fucking work them.