do painkillers give you a hangover?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by JahGanja, Mar 24, 2009.

1. ?... thanks

2. I've never felt any maybe at higher doses you get them but if you do I bet it is better if you toke

3. UMMMM DUH.....

A better question would be more specific, there are multiple classes of substances used as 'pain killers'.

:wave:

Please elaborate ;) :D :smoking:

4. i've felt a little sick the morning after a few times, but that passed pretty quickly...i'd say u shouldn't have too much to worry about as long as the dose isn't huge

5. lol im sorry... oxys or vics or something of that variety, i apologize im not well learned on my painkiller types

6. I always feel like shit the next day off vics (From both simply swallowing them and cold water extraction), other then that the only other pain pill I have tried is hydromorphone (Forgot the specific pill name) and I felt fine the next day.

7. Never felt bad the day after opies.

8. I've had this before. Probably because of all the tylenol. Liver hurting you know lol before i learned about a CWE:D

9. Only painkillers i can say iv abused was Tramadol after an operation i had a few years back. I was taking 4-5 at once mixing weed and beer with them.

never had any side affects or hang overs.........EXCEPT.
    As Opiates do in large dosses they can make you constipated. thats putting it mildly
    they can make you feel sooo constipated feels like ur ass hole has been sewn closed

10. Anything I've done in excess I have felt the next morning to some extent.

Even weed when smoking alot at night. Not much...just lazier and more "out of it" feeling for a couple hours.

As long as I get enough sleep I can handle any of the "hangovers" though. With little sleep though...fuckin feel dead the whole day

11. no. but alcohol doesnt give me hangovers, either.

12. [​IMG]