Do Ouija boards work?

Discussion in 'General' started by needtogethigh, Sep 16, 2011.

1. So, I've never had any experiences with ghosts etc but I want to. My idea is to go buy a Ouija board and get baked with a good friend this weekend and try it and see what happens. Anyone here ever have any communication with ghosts/spirits with a Ouija board? No bullshit stories, please.

2. No, because ghosts don't exsist.

3. honestly dude if you want paranormal experiences the first thing anybody that knows will tell you the ouija board is not the safest method in doing soo cause you have no control over what you summon through the board

4. no, because the other person always pushes the damn thing..

5. Well, the last time I used a Ouija board my friend flipped a shit and started saying the ghost that has been haunting his family for years was now in the room. Then at some point he pointed at where he thought it was and called it a coward for giving us nonsense answers. Was it real? I doubt it, but he insists to this day that it was there.

6. If you believe hard enough and you want it to, it will.

7. there is something out there i don't understand. i wouldn't do the board game. if you want a rise, google real haunted houses in your state.... maybe just an hour away you and your friends can play the who can stay longer game. take video cameras... that will give you the most serious thrill...

8. I do not! :bolt: its the ghosts!:hide:

9. i'll admit that i'm a ouija pusher..

10. one thing all must know:

the mind is a very powerful thing

11. I always thought the point of that was to fuck with kids.

Get them to believe in it, make it really convincing. And make your own board, put gemstones on it and shit, maybe some candles.

Then move around the piece your self, making sure the kid believes its a ghost pushing it, and start asking questions like, "Are you a demon", "Yes". And then "Do you plan to haunt one of us", "Yes".

Scares the living shit out of them.

12. [quote name='"hypo"']I always thought the point of that was to fuck with kids.

Get them to believe in it, make it really convincing. And make your own board, put gemstones on it and shit, maybe some candles.

Then move around the piece your self, making sure the kid believes its a ghost pushing it, and start asking questions like, "Are you a demon", "Yes". And then "Do you plan to haunt one of us", "Yes".

Scares the living shit out of them.[/quote]

Hell yeah, just another excuse for me to bedazzle something!

...and scare kids.

13. Well, my birthmom practiced santeria and some other creep voodoo I don't know what...and used homemade ouija boards...let's just say some freaky shit went down in that house lolz

14. Treelover;

Did she have a crystal ball? Did she have a million dollars and not, spend it all?

15. #15 gwardmonger316, Sep 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2011
    [quote name='"hypo"']Treelover;

Did she have a crystal ball? Did she have a million dollars and not, spend it all?[/quote]

No, that's if you don't practice santeria. Lol

Edit: nvm. I'm dumb.

16. Im a believer in the paranormal, but I do have my doubts about ouija.

Dont fuck with ghosts. They do exist.

17. come over and play Ouija.. i swear i won't push it! :eek: :devious:

18. how sweet would it be if you could hook up a little remote control to the Ouija thing..

that would trip some people out..

19. Yeah I dont fuck with it anymore because of the last time....

20. I have experience with Ouija boards....do not buy one from a store as spirits see this as disrespectful for some reason. research online on how to make a true Ouija board. Also, be very careful...they are known to bring forth very malevolent spirits/demons. These boards are not toys. I've used it once and let me just tell you that we had to do an exorcism on one of the people who were using it with me, and i received the marking of the trinity. Throughout all my paranormal investigations and experiences, the Ouija board was the most frightening. Most people dont use it correctly and get false results so do some research