Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DO NOT put your weed next to your sploof.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by paultheghost, Mar 16, 2009.

1. I had a 1/2 o double bagged in ziplock double-lock bags sitting right next to (see: touching) my sploof.

Now my weed smells (but doesn't taste like) like fabric softener... :(

So, what did you learn today?

2. Not to put my weed next to my sploof. :( Sorry! Thats too bad. I keep them in two completely different places so that won't happen to me!

3. Air tight container for the medicine.....Hoke Box for the gear....

4. at least it doesn't taste like it :eek:

when i had my friend's pipe one weekend i put it in some drier sheets because it reeked. now i associate drier sheet smell with weed though because the weed/resin smell and the drier sheet smell mixed and was really strong haha

5. I used to wrap my stash in baggies and bounce sheets.... helps with the smell.

6. I learned that The Odyssey by Homer is a perfect example of a Greek Hero Leader possessing intellectual arete.

On topic: I used to keep my sploof next to my carry bag for my weed, grinder, and spoon (Mr. Fun Bag) and soon enough Mr. Fun Bag started smelling like Spring and Renewal

7. Oh yay, someone got my joke.

8. dude, wtf? i wrap my piece, stash (in a bag), grinder, lighters, and eye drops in dryer sheets (and i have a box of them in my safe as a just in case)! they smell amazing and make it so my stash doesnt smell. plus, wen u hit it, u wont taste or smell a thing.

9. whys it a big deal that your weed smells like fabric sofener.

10. I like my weed to smell like weed, not downy.