Do not judge

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Toxy, Mar 29, 2011.

1. #1 Toxy, Mar 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2011
    I feel like posting this, just because.

I was meditating earlier, and I kept hearing "Do not judge", I feel like it was coming from my higher self, I was in pretty deep meditation. I also think it came from a quote I heard early that stated "Once you realize that nothing makes sense, it all makes sense"

Do not judge what doesn't judge you. Deep inside everyone is a soul that is just here, that is just love, that is just light, that doesn't judge. I think this is something that will be important for people to realize during these times.

"I swear I saw Buddha while I was meditating!", "well thats not good", "why do you say that?", "because you're thinking about Buddha, someone who didn't think at all. Why are you judging Buddha?".

2. wowzerz, art thou trying to fuck my mind there good sir?
    good job!
    : p

3. Good post my friend. I can never judge a person because I know I am just judging myself.

But can I judge the government - media & society :eek:

4. Thanks, I really appreciate it :) And as far as government, media and society, I believe that its a very big illusion, but probably not the way you see it as. The illusion that it seems bad but it's really not because it's creating the new world of conciousness as it falls down. If that makes sense. :D

5. i came across insights like these the other day, how i attained them i mustn't say
    but they are certainly true, i used to always judge people, then i would always fear being judged, then when i stopped so did the feeling of being judged, we're all one
    you should do some googling on duality if you haven't already

6. I percieve duality as our bodies being a vessel (or shell) for carrying what is love and light. You can always crack and replace a shell, but whats inside of the shell lives on forever, and so I don't want people to live sheltered, I want them to come outside of the shell and shine whats inside! What's inside? Me and you! Infinite love. :)

7. "Judge not lest ye be judged."

When you create moral standards for others, you've created them for yourself aswell. You are subject to your own standards which allows for guilt and regret to come into play. Feeling bad about the past is futile... what's done is done. If it was bad then don't do it again... if it was good then keep on keepin' on.

If you see the Buddha, kill him... because he is an imposter. You are the Buddha. ;)

8. Illusion, Sharade, Farce, many words for it, but, the fact still remains, their "broadway play" has a grand effect on all our lives. Sad really.

9. The government, media and society, are just another name for you and me. We think of them as something else when in reality they are just composed of people like us. The illusion comes when you are not able to see the whole picture. That is how they attempt to control us. That is why their time is nearly up.

10. we should, however, judge righteously. we cant be all love all the time. the world would fall into chaos. love and compassion, tempered with righteous judgment, is how the world is kept balanced

11. Everyone has heard it somewhere or another, one love, one heart. It sounds tooo simple but its so amazing to really feel it! Of course everyones different and unique due to their minds, but as a soul we cannot judge anyone without juding ourselves because were the same equal loving soul. :) I'm curious to other things that come across you while meditating :rolleyes: You seem preetty wise.

12. What about judging the rapists and murderers? If only it was so simple.

13. #13 Toxy, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2011

Usually not much, actually. Though I think you'll like this...

I was researching a while ago and read an article that said to write down the jibberjabber that your inner voice is producing right after you wake up, no matter how silly or stupid these thoughts may seem. Basically what you end up writing down is your subconcious thoughts.

What I notice when I get into deep meditation is that sometimes I get the same silly rambling voice, but it's much clearer to hear when I'm meditating (I'm guessing because my thoughts are cleared), and I always try to listen to this voice because it's like a narration of intelligent and wise thought process. BUT (which is funny:rolleyes:) you can't judge what it's saying, because if you do, the thoughts drift away...

14. Thats representing the mind of someone, not their soul.

15. I'm a wiccan, i absolutely LOVE this post, everyone who see's a star in a circle assumes and judges me. I'm not a Satan worshiper, quite the opposite actually, i love nature, i draw my power from the grass and the trees, rocks, streams. EVERYTHING is beautiful, adding herb only increases the meditation process. next time you get the chance, find a field or woods, sit in the grass, take a toke and let the mother take you away. be well :D

16. It's still not necessary to judge them... even with a penal system, judgment is unnecessary. If an individual proves they are a danger to people around them, then collectively we can decide to remove them from society until they are no longer a danger.

There is no need to condemn and spit in the face of even the most vile of offenders... but this doesn't mean we have to let them roam free and harm others.

17. Lots of people (including myself) believe the world doesn't make sense, but they get lost in confusion because they try to make sense of all of it.

If you accept that the world simply doesn't make sense, that maybe it's not supposed to make sense, you can stop trying to make sense of it, and all is as it should be.

18. #18 DreadedDarling, Apr 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2011

This is something gr3at. My morning thoughts are bizarre! I even started to let myself subconciously catch myself rambling about different waves of thought, that were kinda unnoticed. but then i pulled them into focus and let my head wonder on its own. but in a clear process of thought. i love ittt. thank you for sharing hahaa:)