DO NOT IGNORE

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by gg10, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Please sign this petition if you support legalisation

So yeah there's this petition for legalising weed in the UK, we gotta get it to 100k my march and it's at 15k

I realize that even if it does get to 100k it's still unlikely that the pig ass government will discuss it but might as well try

PLEASE SIGN THIS IF YOU SUPPORT LEGALISATION --- Petition: Allow the British people to vote on cannabis legalisation

2. #2 gg10, Jan 23, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2019
    I always thought that about Americans lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I'll sign but as an American my signature is pretty invalid. :laughing:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Im sorry id help you guys but then an american would have hijacked your elections

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. I just realized your queen said Fuck you twats

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Lol that won't do anything dude if they made weed legal here the pharmaceutical companies would lose money & the politicians don't want that :confused_2::laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. They like that people pay £8+ for a prescription that costs £1 to make or less lol

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. i work in a pharmacy, theres vital medications for parasites, chemo patients, ect, and without insurance they are over $100/pill... But the vicodin and oxycotton are 30bucks for a bottle.
    Bigpharma making bank, crazy how recently they also merged with a chemical company over near the phillipeans, same company that raises fish farms that make people sick.

Thats the country we live in.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Yeah I know but doesn't cost anything and it's worth a shot ‍♂️

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. Shhh no one gotta know

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Every sig is worth it

12. ive signed the petition a few times now at different years ,,nothing as come of them ,,,not while we have Press like the Daily Mail with its Reefer Madness type headlines ,,,,,,mac,,

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. no...really... she said get on your knees and munch.. I dont think signing will do anything anymore. That monarchy thing is a real bitch [​IMG]

14. I can think of 56 American signatures that were definitely not invalid to England

15. Wouldnt take any postcodes i googled and input.. Screenshot_2019-02-22-22-59-40.png

16. Hummm...

Actually Queen Victoria is to blame for allowing my province to create some early prototype of bigot anti-cannabic prohibitionist "scheduling" via our Pharmacy Act that got printed in 1890, e.g. while Canada remained a dominion of the British Empire. There's some digging to be equally performed in Europe for sure, perhaps the best support to your cause resides in the past: where the roots of evil originate from.

Didn't your country usually hang traitors by the neck in the good old days, while there were guillotines in that of Marie-Antoinette. Today's "elite" is so lucky we've evolved into relatively civilized populations, maybe it's time your monarchs & politicians make a step forward as well! After all "Dungeons & Dragons" refers to a video-game now...

Yet, too bad our votes don't count. Just be careful that the "legalisation" word really means what an average voter would hear! Prohibition v2.0 is strong and kicking in Commonwealth countries, much like its Chief.

Good day, have fun!! :D

17. Glaxo Welcome already have their finger in the pie and you can be sure that the politicians will only legalise Cannabis when they have worked out how to make a personal profit from it. In the event that it is legalised in any way you can bet that home cultivation will not be permitted and the legal product will only be available from big Pharma and big tobacco at horrendous prices.

• Like Like x 1
  18. What a surprise, Not.

19. OF course uncontrolled drugs like Tobacco and Alcohol are 'harmless' and so uncontrolled despite the many thousands that die from their consumption every year. For 'harmless' read profitable.

20. like GW who make Sativax in uk .i dont think many in uk can get it if any do ,,because of the cost of it ..mac,,