Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do non-smokers get annoyed around you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by goohara, Jan 11, 2012.

1. to be honest i don't think i do anything wrong... but i have noticed that when i am around non-smokers they get annoyed about me smoking weed very easily. for example if i spend 2 hours with them and then i ask them for 10 fucking minutes to smoke a j they would be like "no dude i don't want to" and i think it's ridiculous because i have spent 2 fucking entire hours without blazing and trying to respect them

don't know if my post makes any sense but i just wanted to share my point because i think it's not fair, at all. i don't judge them about what they do or don't and i believe people should just let others be...

2. Yea just like achol and cigs were at one point. U hang out with them I hate post when people say " people" meaning ur friends or whoever u choose to hang out with it is ur fault not one of my friends care cus its who I am if they don't like it they can walk away or get the fuk out of my life I live my life full and I respect everyone and I control myself and use visine so I do 100% nothing wrong its not fault they can't see the other side of the life.... U controll who u hang with u. Yet people still talk about there friends. Pick the right people.

3. Live and let live...

4. Impregnation of propaganda within the generations following the baby boomers is a serious problem.

Ya just got to smoke it regardless, they'll come around, if not; then if they really are your friends they shouldn't give half a fuck.

5. to the op ur right some non smokers get annoyed around me and it does piss me off, but i usally make sure im hanging with someone that smokes also or smokes cigs cause basicly i think people dont like the smell of weed one reason they dont like people smoking it around them if the are cig smokers or not, but for me if i know im going to be hanging around people that dont smoke anything than i just plan ahead get really baked befor i go hangout than just smoke up when i get hom and sorrie this post is so random im really baked haha pce

6. Yeah, but they get over it, and if they don't I get over them. Lol. But sometimes they just have "good intentions". As you probably know, a lot of people have BIG misconceptions about weed...so maybe they are TRYING to be your friend but don't understand. Give them time and see. Some people never change though. Good luck!

7. I don't know any non smokers besides my family and they don't know I smoke and they're not annoyed, I am. Lol.

8. it's not friends, it's people really... my friends are cool about it and smoke too :rolleyes:
    i was talking about classmates and stuff, people i get to be around but i'm not close to