Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do newports make you higher

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by M3TAL HEAD, Mar 13, 2009.

1. a lot of my friends claim that smoking a newport after you toke gets you higher. personally, ive never actually noticed a difference. if they do, whats the reason behind it.

2. well sometimes after i toke i'll smoke a cig (i usually only smoke newps) and it does make me feel a little higher.
    but what i've heard is that although it makes you feel higher for awhile, it actually sobers you up somewhat faster than usual.
    just what i've heard though

3. The head rush makes your high feel more potent, but it doesn't actually make you higher.

But personally I like to keep it strictly green when I'm smoking. No need to ruin the taste and flavor of one smoke for the stale, mentholated flavor of a lesser-quality smoke.

4. its the menthol - not newports in general.

i don't believe they make you higher, and i don't believe they kill your high. BUT i do believe its possible for some people.

i've been told smoking menthols while on ecstacy makes you roll a little harder, and i can say that i think it does lol.

cigs in general feel good after smokin a few bowls, i wouldn't worry about it bein a newport

5. i think it's just the slight nicotine buzz/fix that makes you feel great. making you higher? i do not think so

6. All cigarettes make you higher if you don't inhale like a Brit. Newports are just the best menthol with lots of nicotine so they work best.

7. Newports give you cancer. You should smoke a joint after smoking a joint and see if that works. :D

8. Question:
    does smoking a
    joint after you toke get you higher?

Answer:
    YES

:hello::smoke:

9. We should be scientists. :smoking:

10. It's the nicotine high. People I know here at school swear that smoking a black & mild also "enhances" your high, but I'll be damned if I inhale one of those garbage cigars ever again in my life.

11. bleh...i cant fuck with cigarettes when im high......love em drunk though

12. Nicotine dilates your blood vessels, therefore allowing the THC to travel more quickly through your body. So yes, it will make you more high to some degree.

13. it makes you higher becuase nicotine is a phsychoactive substance lol duh

14. The carbon monoxide stuff in cigarette smoke makes you feel higher, but it doesnt actually get you higher. But i do enjoy a nice camel light after smoking just because it calms me down somewhat instead of being all jittery.:smoking:

15. It's just the nicotine from the smokes, and the high from the bud.

They don't make you " higher " per say. That's just some urban legend shit.

16. Actually smoking the menthol BEFORE toking is the only way it will make you higher.

There is actually a chemical within the menthol which increases THC absorption. Not a substantial ammount like in mangoes (same chemical, though) but it is there.

heh. :D

17. It just adds a buzz when you first start smoking cigs, once your addicted, it becomes a nuisance.
    I've definitely thought it made me higher though, until I realized it was just making my high distorted, and helping me become addicted to bullshit cancer sticks.:rolleyes:

18. when im high i can feel the buzz more, i smoke a pack a day and never get buzzed when im sober, except maybe a few mornings

19. #19 Global, Mar 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2009
    Haha, that gave me a good 5 minutes of giggles. :smoke: I like Camel Crush after I smoke a good blunt. I don't think it gets me higher but I just feel better because the extreme ass menthol in them makes me feel good.

20. hahahahaha

that'll do it.