Do my plants look healthy?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Arabswag, Dec 19, 2012.

1. #1 Arabswag, Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2012
    Hi I have 2 plants (og kush and lemon haze)growing in a small area with 1 40 watt (equivelent to 150 watt) cfl. And 1 27 watt (equivelent to 75 watts) cfl. I had some issues with overwatering and i think i fixed that. But my lower fan leaves on the lemon haze are starting to turn yellow. They are one week into 12/12 . I dont think there are any signs of sex .when will the sex show? Lemon haze is on the left og kush is on the right. Do they look good/healthy? This is my first grow

Attached Files:

2. Not enough light. You go by the actual wattage not the equivalent.

3. Also the yellowing in flower is usually a tell tale sign of N deff.

4. #4 chep42, Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2012
    So u got 67 watts of light that is not nearly enough. Ur gonna grow 2 plants with that. That is just crazy maybe u will get enough for a bowl full

5. If you are flowering be careful with N, you want low or none in flower. I would get more light, closer too 150 actual watts, repot into larger container and hit them with a high P and K fert. Good luck

6. I have no clue about any nuteS? How should i choose my nutes and how should i feed them to the plant? Im new to growing. And if the bottom leaves keep dieing of will the plants survive and bud still? And i am gunna buy more lights asap

7. And when will theystart showing sex? They are one week into flowering

8. They will show sex in about 1 to 2 weeks after u flip lights

9. How old r them plants. They won't show sex till they are sexually mature

10. This lady has been flowering 4 weeks today

ForumRunner_20121219_151455.png

11. 4th week today

Flipped the light to 12/12 1 week ago

12. Will the plant survive under those lights? Im not looking for a big yeild. This is my first grow. I just want to see if i can do it before i go all hardcore and shit.

13. And why does the one plat seem to be fine and the other one have yellow curved leaves?

14. They are kinda small for 4 weeks u need to transplant them