Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do my lungs look as gross as my piece?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jumphigh, Feb 17, 2012.

1. i was just sitting here looking at the wand for my vaporizer, and i was a little surprised that the tube is already looking pretty gross. Then, I realized that ive never cleaned my lungs.

i really did not want to have this thought right now. id rather have had it before i vaped. its easy to dismiss things then.

2. I don't know how one would go about "cleaning" their lungs...

3. absolutely not, your longs arent dry, they constantly clean themselves, over time your lungs get rid of most of that resin

thats why lungs and livers are great, they have an amazing ability to regenerate themselves pretty quickly

4. He's just asking if his lungs look like an uncleaned pipe because of all the smoke.

5. I used to take fat bong hits constantly, like an eighth of dank a day all in bong snaps, sometimes more. I'd just be chillin and I'd cough up phlegm that tasted like resin...

6. If I could scrape resin from my lungs, i would have at least half a pound

7. Just shove a big ol' brush down there and scrub away. Should clean those suckers right up.

8. Your lungs clean themselves all day.
    Every time you cough.

But no, cannabis smoke doesn't make your lungs sticky and black. Intense use can paralyze the little hair-like cells in your lungs, but they bounce right back in time.

Cigarette smoke, on the other hand, WILL make your lungs into an ash tray, sticky, smelly and black.