Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do movies look fake to you when your high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by spymasterwade, May 12, 2011.

1. Why are people suddenly resurrecting my forum from the stone ages?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. the bad acting really stands out in some movies

3. Some movies lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Movies not really. Like if im watching a super hero movie like avengers i know its fake but its still awesome. I feel like shows are alot more fake, like sit coms or its always sunny. I always think "this is what these people do for their lives? Pretend to live another life" it makes me feel.... i cant even describe the word. I suppose just makes me feel strange that someone would do something so fake.

Sent from my LGMS769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Yeah same, especially when it's blatantly obvious that they're acting and it's almost like they know you know they're acting if that makes sense idk I'm really high

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Lol yes i know what you mean, like theyre trying to hide it as best as possible since already know. Just looks more fake though :p

Sent from my LGMS769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Yes everything looks fake to me but I also love and enjoy movies so much better when I'm high haha

8. This. And this is why I can't watch a serious movie when I'm baked.