do most people piss you off?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by PintyHet, Oct 2, 2004.

?

Do people you run into piss you off?

1. No everyone is perfectly fine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yah whats the deal?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mixed bag

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes and its been getting worse recently

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i dunno if its just me but most people i run into these days do nothing but either try to harm me or just go out of thier way to be snotty is anyone else having this problem?

2. how about having an option for knowing that people are assholes but that the anger and frustration just slides right off. I love being able to not give a shit when people are giving you a hard time.

3. Your not going to like everyone, as not everyone is going to like you. I dont give a crap what people i do not know think of me or even how they treat me. It seems alot of people are asses b/c someone has made them mad, so they are going to make everyone else mad.

2 lefts dont make a right.

4. the most saddening thing to me is that /everyone/ has the potential to be happy. those whom are not happy just need a little
    education.

As for the people that are trying to diminish my happyness
    (consiously or unconsiously), I pray for them for deep down inside
    I know all they really want is to be happy.

5. but 3 do :D

but anyways.. yea some people are bitches, i have this one so called friend.. and everytime were playing hacky sac, after i dont have a good session and screw it up he\'ll comment on it saying \"way to go\" \"you suck\" or \"brutes\"

I just ignore him but i really just wanna fucking punch him.

And another thing is everytime we\'ve been keeping the hack up a long time and it goes to me he yells \"don\'t fuck it up\" or \"your getting shots\" ugh fuck its annoying lol. He does this everytime.. and the last thing is hes not even good.. like right after he makes fun of me for screwing up he does the same.

Another one of my friends (lol i have some shitty friends) just doesn\'t like me for no reason.. i never did anything to him.. so he\'ll make fun of me or try to hit me when he gets the chance.

This one friend is so weird and he\'s mean too... but I deserve it cause i make fun of him sometimes.. only cause he\'s the weirdest kids i\'ve ever known.

Some people on the other hand fucking rock cause they have the coolest attitude towards me and other people and are just cool with everything. I like those people :smoke:

6. only peeps who really seem to piss me off are the ones who seem incapable of rational thought or have a complete lack of grasp of logic.

7. Well...what about food, money, a job, shelter, warmth, love?

I\'d like to see you in my ward educating one or two of our depressives or suicidals...

Sorry, no offense. You\'re a good guy, but you just make it sound sooo easy.

8. and what about those who are just ignorantly set in their ways and views that education will not have any effect on them..
    everyone I take try to take in stride, most the people that may piss me off, Ill usually only have to interact with them for a few minutes or so..I dont know them and they dont know me, if I feel my boiling point rising, I go...
    3-2-1
    1-2-3
    what the heck is bothering me?

and after the lil rhyme, I usually will forget what im doing and where I am :smoke:

9. you\'re right , i meant among those whom have these basic needs.

HH the Dalaï-Lama states in art of happyness:

\"happyness?, it\'s just health and an attitude.\"

10. education is good.. don\'t get me wrong. But its just another form of control in my opinion. Like this is what happens if you go through life with education.

Elementry School (2yrs old-13yrs old)
    High School (13yrs-18yrs)
    Univercity (18yrs-23yrs)

So already you spend your young teen years in school. Then you go on to work til your 60 to make money so you can buy shit you don\'t need and retire.. i say fuck it!

11. i meant education, not scolarship ...

scolarship breeds \"good citizens\"
    education breeds \"good Men\"

\"Education is a form of controled ignorance\"
    Noam Chomsky.

12. I agree!

13. well, i usually look at the positive side of people... but some people just work extra hard to let their negative side out. not saying that it\'s negative to all people - many people admire certain negative qualities, but i don\'t. that\'s why this world is getting more and more fucked day by day. I look for positive qualities in people (what i consider positive, i guess), and i\'ve only been able to find a few people like that. I guess I\'m antisocial.. whoopee.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.