Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do most jobs drug test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SimplyBaked, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Hey guys I'm in college and going to be applying for internships and jobs over the summer. I was wondering if most employers drug test or not because I've only had 2 jobs before and both were under the table. 

2. Depends on the type of job. I'd say most jobs do not have pre employment drug tests, but most, if not all jobs will require a drug test if you get injured on the job. When I say most I don't mean 90%. I mean probably something like 60% don't. But that is just a guess from my personal experience.

3. Internship - almost guaranteed.

4. Yes unless it is like a small family business, in my experience. Hell even Micky D's does

5. For an internship probably but it really depends what the company is, like if its a wallstreet firm or something of that nature they probably won't but a lot of places will drug test for internships.

6. My experience 6 out of 7 of mine tested. Ironically, the only one that didn't was for urine sample collections for drug tests.

7. Most jobs today drug test.