Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do me a favor?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mangofruitist, Sep 29, 2011.

1. whats up guys and girls i was wondering if u would mind doing me a favor. Let me start by sayin im not trying to promoty my youtube channel or none of that but i made one a few days ago and last night i put up a video on why i think weed isnt and shouldnt be legal any time soon. BUT DONT GET ME WRONG ive been smoking for 6 years but just got busted 2 months ago and havent been able to smoke since :/ but anyways i was really sleepy when i made the video and im not sure if i really got my point across and i hope i dont sound anti weed in it. So i was wondering if some of you dont mind if maybe you watch about 5 minutes of it and come back here and tell me what u think. im not asking for anyone to subscribe comment or rate or none of that bullshit because like i said im not trying to promote it. i just want some fellow stoners to give me their thoughts and telll me if maybe i should re make it or not. If u do thank u :wave:

my youtube name is the same as this one mangofruitist

2. Shameless Plug.

3. ???????? what

4. You'd probably get better responses if you embedded the video here. Not many people are going to take time to look up your video on their own.

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvYAAUQXiUA]Marijuana SHOULD be legal but.... - YouTube[/ame]

6. OP you have a weird haircut and you seem like one of those wannabe bad-ass types and you talk like you're trying to talk like you're from the hood.

What is this madness?