Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do lightbulb vapes smell at all?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Railer, Nov 25, 2011.

1. I'm thinking of making a lightbulb because apparently my friend was doing it in his basement storage room yesterday and no one could smell it.

I would feel like such a crackhead doing it but whatever. Does anyone have experience with these?

2. [quote name='"Railer"']I'm thinking of making a lightbulb because apparently my friend was doing it in his basement storage room yesterday and no one could smell it.

I would feel like such a crackhead doing it but whatever. Does anyone have experience with these?[/quote]

I done a similar homemade vape from a small jar.....cork (w/ 2 holes)....and a tiny hose

It does smell but if your next to a open window it airs out like in minutes....and the smell isn't so strong like smoke it just vapor aha.......try it but don't use a regular lighter you will heating it up for like minutes.....try and get yourself a torch those make herb vaporize in like 10 seconds

3. I have a light bulb vape right now, it's not recommended that you smoke out of those too often because they do contain mercury.

And you're not supposed to smoke planets, not even once.

I need to make one out of a jar like Slurm said, but I'd rather light a candle and use that.

4. As long as you wash it properly (use a clear one, or get the white out with salt, and rinse) it's okay to use. It does smell a little, but if you use it right next to a window and leave the window open a couple minutes, it shouldn't smell at all.

5. [quote name='"headiez247"']ew. for god sakes just buy a real one.

for today only you can save 25% on a black friday deal.

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/948971-found-awesome-black-friday-deal-25%25-off-everything-vapeworld.html[/quote]

Calm down not everyone wants to dish out XX amount of dollars just to find they don't like vaping or they don't get high from it.........

Yeah just get like a pickle jar (small one) and poke 2 holes....and stick a straw or tube in it so you can suck and not just vacuum the jar
    In reality you can vape with anything just don't let the flame touch the herb just warm it up.....I've vaped before with a beer bottle :metal:

6. i used to have one.

chucked it out though, looked too much like a crack pipe.

7. when I was younger I did this.

Just like a poster said before.. make sure you clean that light bulb good.

but I will say looking back I for sure should have just waited till I had a nice one that worked well.. but do what you gotta do, man :cool:

Agreed. I wonder if crack heads knew they could do this. We'd probably go on a light bulb shortage :laughing: like peoples front porch lights disappearing over night hahaha

8. They don't smell nearly as much as straight up smoking, its far less noticeable, but there will be a little smell thats noticeable if someone walks in the room while you're vaping. The good thing though, is that the smell that does become noticeable goes away quickly, I'd say within 10 minutes if you have a window open. Whereas smoking, the smell will probably be there for at least a half an hour even with ventilation.

9. lmfao!

10. I can vouch for burtontoker