Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do i qualify.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by rideordie5740, Aug 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 rideordie5740, Aug 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2008
    Well since ive been 15 im now 18 ive been heavily depressed from school and a weird thing if i see someone for a short period (1-2 weeks) of time and just stop seeing them i get really depressed. Well i remember when it started i was on a trip with my dad to miami for 2 weeks and it was time for the report cards to come out and i knew it was bad. so i just went on, not tring to think about it well that didnt quite work because 4 days into it my mom calls from the house and said you got 2 failing grades and well talk about it when you come back and try to fun. well i couldnt sleep because i knew and my dad didnt know my grades, and i felt like i was lieing to him for not telling him my grades he keep asking if i got the report card. I dealt with this without seeing a doctor and getting the correct medication i feel my problem increased from sad/shit to even thought about harming myself. im proud of myself but its the truth. well long story short i started using marijuana and got shitty grades and never worried about it again along with other stuff. haha do i qualify

2. I don't know what just happened.

3. Don't think so
    because of that reason lol
    tell them you lack appetite and you can't sleep
    then your in the clear

4. Are there seriously doctors out there where it is that easy?

5. Doubtful.

6. Can you read?
    Then read up on this in the stickys!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.