Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do I qualify for mmj?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Aaduu4211, Jun 1, 2016.

1. I currently live in New Jersey and I suffer from depression and anxiety. I was taking lexapro for a little bit and am currently taking Xanax for anxiety and I was curious as to what states I would qualify for medical marijuana. I've been doing research and most states say what you qualify for but then they say "and any other medical conditions deemed appropriate by board of physicians" or something like that but they don't say depression or anxiety if someone can help me find out what states I qualify for that would be helpful. I also get headaches everyday and very bad jaw pain almost everyday from grinding my teeth.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Google your state's MMJ webpage and call someone from your state for those answers. There is no reason to research other states as each one has different rules.

• Like Like x 1
  3. It's terrible you would have to leave your state. Where I live there is no system for medical cannabis. I thought of moving but I like it here. I'm going to do what I feel is right for me. No one has the right to tell you what you can and can't put in your own body. If they were worried about our health then xanax and alcohol would be illegal and cannabis would be legal. It's backwards. People need medicine. Depriving people of that is the crime. I really believe in freedom. As long as you're not hurting anyone else, you're good. Get some seeds if you can, and do some research on growing. I can no longer wait while people around me are literally dying, from prescriptions alcohol and other hard drugs. I wish you good luck in your journey. Peace.

4. I live in Connecticut, and my doc prescribed anti depressants and Valium to me as well. I should state that I have been through some serious shit, and have been dealing with it for 13 years. I started looking into ptsd and found that I had every symptom but never got an official diagnosis. Two days ago I walked into my local Canna Care to see the Dr. And walked out a certified Medical Marijuana patient. I suggest you start looking into PTSD. You may be surprised at what you relate to.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Let's just say basically you have anxiety and depression. Why must everything be a disorder with a pill attached?

Everyone is now diagnosable as having some disorder. I tell everyone about this doc. I was diagnosed bipolar 10 years ago, but I now don't believe it. I have high anxiety and depression. Pills don't cure the disorder they just mask it.

6. Anyone who believes that human freedom is a birth right qualifies to use Cannabis ANYWAY they please, for any purpose.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Find the right doctor to prescribe it for u

8. Especially because it causes no harm to the human body. It may actually cure cancer. Some day we will know the truth.