Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do i need to take a t-break?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Inst!nct, May 16, 2010.

1. #1 Inst!nct, May 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2010
    I have informal court hearing next week for possession. Should i be taking a tbreak right now?

2. im pretty sure, if fund guilty, you are then asigned a PO and then given notice before the first DT but I could be wrong, i lucked out in court and got off clean so I didnt have to find out, tho I was clean at the time, i took 2 weeks off ahead of time just bc i was nervous about it. and hell yea i smoked as soon as i got home to celebrate. and to forget i just spend $3500 on a lawyer to get out of it

3. how long would the notice be on average? long enough to get clean??

4. Go to it high.

:smoking:

5. Dude dont take the chance just get clean and stay clean, until you get off or get off parole. Do you really want to take the risk of paying tons of fines or going to jail?

EDIT: Dryice - Lol paimei ftw

6. This.

But seriously you probably shouldn't chance it

7. yeah i wouldnt chance it, i had to take a test at the court house... failed.