Do I need to buy more nutes?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cannabislover, Feb 11, 2009.

1. im a month into flowering and im already out of my bottle of foxfarm big bloom. Should I buy another bottle or do I not need it

2. Do you realise how difficult it is to answer this??

3. It's your call......I would, but that's me. IMO they should be fed for a couple more weeks. Why go to all this trouble to settle for less?

4. I am stumped, over that question. If I was out, with 1 month left, I'd feed them, ???

5. sorry I was in a hurry:/ ... but anywayys I still have enough tiger bloom and dont I need to stop using nutes like 1 or 2 weeks before harvest? and if so thats not worth it to buy a whole new expensive bottle that wont even get fully used.

6. Are you going to grow again?
    It would be wise, not to take them off course now,.

7. yeah about 10-14 days before harvest is always a good way to go!!!!:hello:

8. Well, how can you say that without even knowing the strain he's growing?

If he's growing Early Girl or another variety that finishes in 6 weeks then I would say "no you dont need another bottle because you should be thinking about flushing soon"

if he's growing a hybrid strain like White Rhino which finishes in 8-9 weeks then I would say "maybe but you might get away with no more nutes if you plan on flushing 2 weeks from the end"

if he's growing a true sativa like Nevilles Haze which can take 12 weeks or longer then I would say "fuck yeah you need more nutes"

are you still stumped by my question?

9. Ok i'll try to specify, I am not going to be growing after this untill I move locations, the strains are shiva, Hindu Kush, and k-2 I have them growing in foxfarm ocean forest