Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do i Have To?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gomfd, May 4, 2012.

1. Do i Have To Grind The Weed? Or Can I Just Smoke it Without Grinding it. I'm Also Using a Home Made Bong. Just Thought i'd Say.. Please Help.:eek:

2. Only reason as to breaking it up is it simply burns nicer. You can stif a nug in the bowl and hit the bong it will get you perfectly high

3. Alright Thanks Man Didn't Wanna Waist money :p

4. You could use scissors to cut it up into smaller bits. Your fingers also work, but be sure to allow the kief to be collected.

Big buds in a bowl are a waste of lighter fluid and don't really hit very well. :smoke:

5. So i Just Cut It with Scissors? Sound easy enough.

6. Yup small cuticle scissors work well, also use a shot glass or pan to catch the clippings. You have to be a tiny bit careful not to snip bud through the air. :smoke:

7. If you're smoking out of a bowl just break it up with fingers or cut with scissors, but don't stick a whole nug in there that's a waste.

8. It really doesn't matter but grinding your weed is a lot less wasteful and when you grind it your bowls are bigger and burn better

9. Not at all, breaking weed with your hands works perfectly well. But grinders do make the task much more convenient.