Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do I have To Sign When Ordering A Pipe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UrAverageStoner, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Do I have To Sign When Ordering A Pipe? I'm Usually not home and still live with my parents, and I'm a bit worried that when I order a pipe that someone will have to sign for it .

2. It can depend. If it is being delivered by the USPS, then no they will just put it in a bigger lock box, and put the key in your mailbox (if it doesn't already fit). For FedEx and UPS however, I do believe you need to sign for it. Maybe just tell your parents it is something else? Like a gift and tell them not to open it? Or get it sent to a down friend's house.

3. Ups usually just sets the box on my front step and leaves. Usually they don't even bother to knock or nething.

4. Oh yeah. You could leave a note or something that says you would like them to just leave the box somewhere such as the side of the house. Make sure to include your tracking number, name, etc. Make sure to also sign the note.