Do I HAVE to germinate???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Parabola, May 15, 2003.

1. I HAVE to grow my weed completely outdoors...if i bring it indoors i run a very major risk of getting majorly fucked...I have 30 seeds...10xNorthern Lights...10xWhite Widow...10xTop 44.....Can I just put these seeds 1/2 inch into the ground where im growing them?...the ground will be prepared with quality top soil...will this work???...and also...if im not germinating then which way do i plant the seeds?..Sites have conflicting answers...some say with the pointy part UP...some say with the pointy part DOWN

2. I would just pop them in the ground and see what grows dude. Then go from there. :)

3. I've done it like that...
    about 1 out of 3 will usually pop out.

Maybe I was unlucky, but rather expect less than more :)

4. It's seriously not hard to germinate in doors. My parents would freak if they knew I even associated with pot smokers and I germinated inside. You've prolly heard the paper towel thing. Just plop that paper towel on a plastic lid or something and put it behind your computer or in a desk or something. Use plenty of paper towels so that it holds moisture longer and check them every day. Soon you'll be able to plant some seeds just about every day until they're all done.

5. i heard you can put your seeds in a glass of water, will that work?

6. yes......Peace out.......Sid

7. all you have to do is 1) get some paper towels and wet them really good (but not sobbing) 2) put the seeds into the paper towel 3) put the paper towel into a bag (i have used zip lock) 4) check every day to see when they're done. when germinated put them into a pot with dirt and go from there.
    hope this helps
    ADAM

8. pointy part up or down doesn't matter, seeds are effected by gravity, thusly the roots grow down and the bud grows up! and thats the way of the world!

9. i beg to differ........Peace out.......Sid

10. I put the point down with good luck.

Do the moist towel thing in a bag, once the seeds crack put them in the ground, water the ground or time your placing them out with a few days of rain.

Should be good from then on.

11. you dont bother with soil? u jus put em straight in the ground?

12. HIGH All, I agree sid...get two germed seeds and put one end up and one end down and see which one comes up first.

13. ditto....unoit........Peace out.........Sid