Do I Have A Right To Be Mad?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jizzledfreq, Jul 16, 2014.

1. So I go through my brother from time to time, but every now and then he'll take his sweet ass time, and I won't get my bud until about a week later.

Do I have a right to get on his ass when he's taking so long?

For Example, I ordered an 8th on Thursday, his guy calls on Saturday for him to pick up the bud, but he can't get it until Sunday b/c we were working.

So Monday comes around, and I come home all excited to smoke, and this dumb nukka still doesn't got my herb!

Yesterday same deal, and I finally flipped out and told him to get his ass on it, because he keeps trying to give me some bullshit excuses that his dealer isn't home and he keeps calling. When most likely his dealer IS home, I've watched this guy sleep 20+ hours every fucking day (he sleeps a lot) and he has the audacity to tell me he's been calling all day, and he's most likely being a lazy jackass who doesn't want to brave the heat.

Seriously, Do I have a right to be mad? This isn't the first time it's happened... I understand everybody get's help up every now and then, but he doesn't communicate WHEN the fuck I can expect a sack that I placed an order for almost a week ago. He actively tries to avoid me and gives me the run around.

2. I go through my brother as well at times. Sometimes he is a little late on the bud too. I would say don't be mad, just stay stocked up on weed so you don't rely on one pickup. I always like to keep around an oz or two and never get below like a half. If my brother wont show up I just go to a dispensary. So, don't be mad, he is your brother, just make sure to stock up a little more so you don't rely on every pickup. Good Luck!

3. Since he's your brother, yes. If he was an actual dealer, no, cause you'll never get what you want. Maybe he's just a sucky dealer. There's a lot of those. Just buy large amounts so you don't have to worry about it for a while.

4. #4 dabKling, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2014
    You have to look at it from a business perspective.  For whatever reason some people see the value in selling nickels and 8ths all day, you obviously have the largest profit margin.  At the same time I know people who won't be bothered for less than an ounce, hell some don't want to talk unless its lbs.  Obviously neither your brother or his connect are motivated by teh money generated from your 8ths.  Find someone who appreciates the value in small sales or buy more.

its up to you to:

-plan better
    -get your own connect

I get mad when I can't get my shit but I've learned not to run out. (you have no right to be mad but when we gots no weeds we mad son)

Giving your brother a half or whole gram every time he picks up may also motivate.

5. You have no right to be mad. You only have the right to insist he introduce you to his dealer so you can stop this bullshit. Good luck.

6. Taking the dealers number from your brothers phone and text him saying you got his number from your brother and go buy some weed

7. Yeah i'd be pissed.

You gave him the benefit of the doubt but it sounds like he's stringing you a long because he's lazy and your his brother so he feels like he can.

Our brothers sound a lot alike.

8. Poop on his chest

9. And why can't your bro set you up to "know" his dealer?

Blood runs thicker than grass doesn't it?

10. Well blades, I have every right to be pissed off...

So this jackass ended up spending my money on much more addictive substance that isn't marijuana, I asked again for it today and kept hassling him about it, and he tries to fucking attack me and flip me out of the chair I was sitting in.

I kept hassling him and he kept trying to side step the issue and shut me down, and got increasingly pissed off when I kept trying to bring it up to him. Tells me he'll get it on Sunday, "when he get's paid", I tell him I just want my $40 back, and he keeps telling me, "It'll be better, trust me".

This isn't the first time this has happened, but what was different this time around is he has a job and his own money! Yet he still decides to rip me the fuck off...

11. Lol what a pos but if you do continue to do this ask him in advance. Like if you want it on Saturday ask him on Monday but if I were you of say fuck that

12. Damn dude. FUCK drag attics. A good friend of mines brother in law just got fucked over for like 2 or 300 because a very close family friend stole it (H addict) and said his dealer took the money and then got arrested. I fucking hate thieves. Find your own connect

13. The problem is your having to place an order for an 1/8 days in advance. Find a real dealer lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Get a new dealer fuck your brother I would never wait almost a week for bud.

15. why the fuck would you give him money if he's gonna go spend it? since he told you face to face he spent it on something else, and you didn't beat his ass right then and there, i declare you a pussy. grow some balls.

I'm just not going to ever use him again. I know of a few other people, but just felt I would use him since it's convenient (or at least I thought it was).

Yeah, I had tried to ask this same brother about a year and a half ago if he could bring me some herbal from the state he was in, because he was coming to visit. He get's the money, literally waits until the last minute to get the money (when he's on his way out of town!), and then proceeds to spend 1/3 of it, and give me the run around until I demand my money back in public.

Yeah, I've got a few I am going to start going through who can get it to me quicker, on weight, and will even smoke me out.

He didn't explicitly state he spent it on something else, but was screaming at me, "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I SPENT IT ON!??!?! USE THAT BIG FAT SMART BRAIN OF YOURS!!!!!"

Because I started poking holes in his story of, "If your dealer already has it, why don't you get off your ass and pick it the fuck up?!" "You haven't been calling him at all man! I've been watching you sleep all fucking day" 

I've got balls man, I just disengage myself from these negative people, and would rather not try to take on someone who's on and/or withdrawing from unmentionables.

17. Dont be a pussy!! Find ur own goddamn dealer

18. maybe next time you ask him give him a date you want it by that's a reasonable enough amount of time into the future, like today is Thursday so be like 'mangg, can you get me an 8th by next Wednesday?', that way he is forced to at least acknowledge there is some form of deadline. I hate to admit it but I'm kinda the same way... when people used to ask me to get them stuff I'd ALWAYS ask when they want/need it by and if they were all like 'oh just whenever, no rush' I'd generally not make any effort to get it until they asked me again. I' just busy, ya know? if they gave me a date they wanted it by though, I'd make a point of having it by that day. 

also maybe pick up bulk so you ask him less frequently. and blaze him a bowl when he scores for you. 

or just get his dealer's #. I'd like to believe your own bro isn't taxing you but I have seen some scummy shit 

19. Your brother needs help man. You don't screw over your own family for your own personal gain. He will deny his problem for a long time, but keep note of everything he's done that proves he's got a problem with the other drugs, then read it back to him.

When I read your first post, the first thing I was going to say was "he's screwing you over and has either spent the money or is smoking your bud". But then I figured he's your own blood and wouldn't do that.... but he did. You need to help him, not get mad at him.

20. Above post is right and wrong. You have every right to be mad and should be. Should also try to help. Just because you are family doesn't mean you don't get mad. It just means you are more understanding in shitty situations but the principle is that he stole from you and he needs to learn the price of that or it will keep happening. Sucks that a close friend/sibling is doing whatever unmentionable he is using though. Don't know what goes through people's heads trading their lives for the best feeling they have experienced yet even though they know it's killing them..