Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do I Have A Low Mj Tolerance?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ry man, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Alright, so I just got some Really good Romulan for my arthritis, and just wanted to try some when I got home. I smoked .05g which filled my small bowl half way. I lit up and got 3 good inhales and am stoned. Like to the level my body is good and I got perma-smile and would say I am good and stoned (by no means the highest I have ever been, but I wouldnt drive.
    Am I a light weight, or is that around average for Romulan?
    Thanks in advance!

2. Not sure what Romulan is but it sounds like good budd

3. Took this from a medicalmarijuana sight:

Strain Name: Romulan
    Grade: A++
    Type: 100% Indica
    Looks: Thick heavy buds, generously coated in resin. Light green with lots of orange hairs. While growing this was a gorgeous plant. Very high calyx to leaf ratio with four massive main colas. Red petioles and classic dark green wide fingered indica leaves.
    Smell: The best way I can describe it is like lemon incense. Very spicy and fruity, with a peppery finish.
    Taste: Lemony on the inhale, spicy and hashy on the exhale.
    Effects: This shit will melt your face! There is a reason this strain is legendary here in Canada (and all over the world). This is the most potent and powerful indica I have ever smoked. Two hits is plenty, three hits and I'm gone. The effects are very much body-centric, and quite creeper. You feel nothing for the first 10 minutes, and then it feels like your face is expanding and your entire head starts to pulsate. It's a very unique, and really cool feeling that I have never felt in any other strain. The head effects melt into a full body narcotic stone, that usually puts me to sleep after about an hour and a half. If I manage to stay awake, it gives me major appetite stimulation. This is EXCELLENT for any gastrointestinal issues.
    Potency: Very, very potent. Be careful with this one, it can be a total day-wrecker. Total narcotic stone.
    Grower's Notes: This is a legendary strain here in western Canada, and for good reason. Not only is it powerful, but it's very easy to grow, it stays quite squat, but very bushy. Yield is excellent, and trimming is a breeze. Top it once, and you'll get anywhere from four to six main colas that swell right until the end. Very fruity and spicy smelling. Can't say enough good things about this one. If you're lucky enough to come across a sample, pick it up. If you are a grower, grab your seeds from Next Generation Seeds from Canada. 100% germination, 90% females, extremely uniform growth in all plants. Very stable. I was very happy with these seeds.

4. #4 AuhMayZing, Jun 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2013
    You have a low-average tolerance. I like to call this a 'casual tolerance'.

I don't have any experience with Romulan, but it seems like this indica is treating you nicely.

5. #5 Wiggibow, Jun 17, 2013
    Its all so very different from person to person. The weed could've just been extra potent; it could have also been kinda bunk. Your tolerance could be low, or it could be high. Way too many circumstantial factors go into this too; how much did you smoke at the time? out of what device? did you inhale deeply for multiple seconds, or inhale and exhale like its cigarette smoke? how much do you smoke daily? How high on a 1-10 scale does smoking .3 of what you define as "dank" typically get ya? How long have you been smoking? I doubt you will ever truly answer this question haha;
    only you can know your tolerance, we can't tell you anything with any sort of certainty unless we know every single thing about your smoking habits; even then might be iffy lol

6. #6 MileHighPotHead, Jun 17, 2013
    Yea .5 wouldn't do that to me no matter what bud.  The only time I've felt high enough to not drive was after a 6 inch snake dab and a 45 minute SSV session with some caviar. 
    I'd say pretty low tolerance... Granted mine is through the roof.

7. #7 G4Grassdetta, Jun 17, 2013
    I remember getting .05 of some nice indica being that potent and then .05 keeping me up all night if it was a straight sativa...

was fun but now I only get those freak highs when I smoke unique strains like Romulan or smoke a full Sativa and get jacked lol,  but it takes me more now and I'm more used to that effect so it's less intense if that makes sense.

Although generally, I limit myself to hybrids just so I can be less tolerant to 100% of either strain.

8. If OP really mean he or she got high off of 50mg of weed then yeah that is a low tolerance.  If he/she meant 500mg of weed, that's a pretty fat bowl, and no that's decent tolerance.