do i have a good spot for an outdoor grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mancan97, Apr 11, 2013.

1. i live in north Ga and live in the country and i found a place i would like to grow but still am nervous about it.it is in the woods by my house but not to close it an area that measures about 6x5 i am growing 5 plants there it is somewhat covered by underbrush i cant see my are 50 feet away there are hunters in the area but they are a good walk away and have a dear stand so they don,t scout the woods i think my spot gets sunlight and shade and my trail looks like a rabbit trail but i need a second thought to ease my nerves sorry for typos im baked:smoke:

2. Sorry for the typos im baked - that made me smile. I'm having a problem finding a place(s) outside to grow. This'll be my first time and I was thinking a few rows deep in a corn field? You live in the country, do you think this is a good idea, or a bad one? Hunters, what, deer hunters? I thought deer hunting was later in the year, around the end of fall? What else do people hunt during the spring and summer time? As you can tell I'm not that informed in hunting. But since you have your deer stand in place, you're right, they should be walking right on by and not stopping. I wish I had a place like the one you describe. Will rabbit eat marijuana? Will you only have one spot? I read it's best to have several in case something happens to your one and only, you'll have back up. I'm nervous just typing this, thinking about it and I've yet to start the germination process!!!! I'm in for a ride I guess (and not a ride down town either *fingers crossed for us both*)

good luck :)

3. thanks for replying so u want to plant in a corn field that is a good idea but the ferts the farmers give the corn is to harsh for mj and rabbits love to eat little mj plants and so do dear and yes dear hunting is big where i live but it seems we are in the same boat and finding a place is hard man i looked and looked for a spot and found one im decently happy with i think for a first time grower its the thought of getting caught is overwhelming also haveing a couple spots i would think would be good but if they find one spot there gonna think well there might be more and look so have one spot and few plants there is what im doing but it can be done so hope u grow great bud also and it was worth ur while growing

4. corn gets harvested in September so depending on where u live they could chop all the corn down before your plants are ready, unless your growing the corn yourself then ud be fine

5. #5 Mancan97, Apr 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2013
    yeah im also worried about game wardens finding my spot