Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do I have a chance?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheChillT, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Ok, Here is my story.
    I'm a senior in high school. I'm pretty smart about my usage of the herb, and don't buy at school, keep it kind of a secret that I smoke, or do anything really stupid. Now one of the kids that keeps weed illegal, the local school pothead/dealer, got caught in school, with his whole stash.
    Now the school (private, can do what they want), is drug testing everyone. I don't smoke too often (maybe once a week), and the last time I smoked was last night. I only had 3-4 small to medium hits from a bowl of dank. It was the first time in a week that I smoked. I have been drinking tons of water and exercising moderately for 30-60 minutes per day. The test is probably on Tuesday. Do I have a chance?

Btw: The school will probably be using cheap, instant urine tests.

2. Fill the cup with very little urine. Then fill it with warm water.

Why the hell are they testing everyone anyways? Isn't that illegal unless you are in sports or sign up for parking passes and shit?

3. The only way to be sure is to get clean urine from a friend.

If not just drink a ton of water so your piss will be so diluted that it will pass the test. This will only work on the cheapest hometests, but since your school is testing everyone, they may just use the cheapest tests possible

Good luck.

4. wtf bulllshit BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHTI ....im gonna sit here and call major fucking bullshit on this....the school cant jus do random drug tests on everybody.....gosh why do ppl out there let the schools walk all over them?....they CAN NOT randomly call you down and test you...they need to believe you are under the influence even then they cant do it on the spot....trust me ppl in my skool get tested all the time....they CANTTTTTTTT if i knew how to underline and bold shit i would...they CANNT jus test u man

5. yeah drink lots flood out your system cranberry juice helps too, i passed my drug test within a week so ya just piss alot

6. just dont show up on the day of the piss test most likely they wont even pay attention to the kids that werent there

7. you're pretty much fucked but just chug enormous amounts of water and you might pass. shit is gay though. fuck private schools.

8. It's a private school, so they can do a lot more than others.

Everyone else: Thanks, I have cranberry juice and I'll try to take some vitamin B beforehand. I've been drinking a lot of water, but not to the point of overdose. Are there any ways to make the urine look slightly more yellow without vitamin B (just in case)?

9. wow....shoulda said that in the first place man.......but still i doubt they can.....look through your student manual and all that shit...i mean if u wanna take it and let em play u out thats on u im jus sayin though....unless its in your student handbook are an actual rule that says they can test anybody at any time without cause they cant jus do random tests...

10. Wow, must be a real tight school.

When I was in high school my now dealer was caught with a half O in his locker after somebody reported a phone stolen and they checked everyone's locker who is known to be associated with or is a person likely to steal stuff (I got a deck of ciggies taken, grr) and he got expelled but they didn't test anyone, that's nuts.

11. morning of the test smoke a HUGE bowl or joint (which ever you prefer) and then walk in the school with your head held high and smile.

12. your school sounds ridiculous, but anybody that says you have no chance is an idiot. you could

A- not come on that day, you said your not known as a stoner so i doubt theyd be suspicious
    B- fill the cup with a little piss and mostly water
    C- use a friends piss
    D- chug a bunch of water right before the test. you will basically piss out water, and you will pass. i passed a COURT drug test this way as a daily smoker, im sure you can pass a dinky little test this way as a weekly toker.

13. He did.

14. #14 Spezi, Nov 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2010
    Tell them it violates your constitutional rights as an American citizen to illegally test you. Tell them they need probable cause first, which would be them either seeing you smoke or them smelling it on you, PERIOD.

Or you could say you heard of people with pee fetishes and you were scared that they want to use it for pleasuring themselves and you were not comfortable with that idea! That way you are flipping it around, and giving them the necessity for the burden of proof to test you. Turn it around on them, politely deny it and tell them the fetish story and walk out after acting as though they were disgusting you!

Edit: Otherwise you do have a chance... A chance to get caught!

15. #15 LightAnother, Nov 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2010

If he's in the school and his parents have signed him into the school, they can force anything like this unless parents don't want it, which I really doubt the parents are going to do in this case. The school don't need probable cause they have parental permission, or they don't in most cases.

16. Yeah the school is pretty strict. The handbook says that they can test you even if they have suspicion. I have a few friends who bought from the guy who got busted, and he ratted on them. He literally gave names. They're finally doing this because it has been going on for a while.

WILL THE BLEACH DROPS IN URINE WORK?

17. Tell them to suck your dick and let them know that you simply will not take the test. They can't force the piss out of you. Or just don't show up that day. Your school sounds like a fucking downer...

18. I know, it sucks. They can test because you had to sign an agreement that accepts the terms in the handbook. The handbook says they can test you. Of course, my parents and I signed this freshmen year, before I smoked, and if you don't sign it you can't go to the school. It's harsh, but a great school academically.

19. You should be good if you keep doing what your doing. My school would probably do the same thing. THey do the gayest shit like if someone has a party they'll find out where the party was and tell the parents that if their is a party at their house again they'll expell there kid.

20. Thanks for the reassurance guys. I feel better now. I'll tell some of my buddies to do this and beat the system.