Do I do it?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by dawnofwar, Jul 29, 2012.

1. So GC today I found out that this girl I like, has really strong feelings for me. It was expressed that they were really strong, but she's in a relationship with this other guy right now. In all honesty, their relationship is complete crap. So im hanging out with this chick tomorrow, and I'm going to tell her how I feel about her.

I'm not expecting anything to happen as she is dating this guy. But it is a really unhealthy relationship. Example: Today he went out, and went looking for her to talk to her. He found us at the beach.

I don't wanna be known as the dude who got some girl to break up with her BF so she could be with me. But hey, fuck it right? I was told she has strong feelings for me. I just don't really want to cause shit as her BF doesn't like me to begin with.

Would you do it GC?

2. Go for it, i would.
    If they have a bad relationship what's there to have mercy about?
    Key thing is, if her man isn't treatin her the way she is supposed to, someone else will.
    She's basically giving you a hint as to what she's planning after she dumps the dude.

3. Now I'm not telling you what to do here just giving my opinion

From my experience I wouldn't. I don't know either of you but I've been in this situation and now I'm glad things didn't work out

I've known her since middle school and have had a crush on her all the way through highschool but never asked her out even though I knew she liked me too. ( I was a huge pussy then, I still kinda am but not nearly as bad haha ) After hs I went to college for a year and she stayed in the town we lived in so we stopped talking.

After I left she got in a relationship with a dude who most people would consider a huge doucher. He's cheated on her and basically didn't really treat her well. Well we started talking again and she would always tell me how unhappy she was and all that good jazz.

At this point I grew some balls so I told her how I felt. She didn't wanna be with me cause get this, I smoke weed hahaha. Im the perfect guy except I smoke and I'm not gonna quit so she wouldn't leave her bf. She would rather be with a dude who cheats one her then a great guy who smokes haha.

It's been almost 4 years since then and we still talk but now that I'm older and have been with other girls and have a better understanding of what I want out of a relationship I'm glad I'm not with her.

That's just my story and my advice would be not to but if you do I wish you the best and I hope it works out for ya :hello:

4. Yea that's true, nothing really to have mercy about. I'mnot 100% sure I want a girlfriend at this point in time though. But I suppose there's nothing wrong in telling her how I feel.

The friend of hers that told me, said she never really had a reason to leave this guy, up until now so I think she would break up with him....

@HBGBUB: Understandable, but I feel this is a lil different cause she's pretty much A-ok with everything I do, even some of the more illegal shit 0_0 She literally gives no fucks about that and finds it cute LOL some people freak the fuck out. This chick seems reall understanding too.

5. Would you rather not do it and later on down the road be wondering what would happen if ya did do it? Or would you rather do it, if it works out...GREAT, if not at least you knew it wasn't meant to be? I try and live life with no regrets which is why I favor the second and tell to dooo it...

6. Very true, I'm going to tell her my feelings regardless, but I am not sure if I want a girlfriend like I said earlier. Just not sure if I'm ready to get serious with someone like that at this point. I really enjoy being able to stay home whenever teh fuck I want all by my self and do my shit. If I had a gf, it would drastically change and I'm not sure I could spend more than 2 or 3 hours on the comp :(

7. Slap her tits

8. One thing i dont fuck with is peoples girlfriends.

You never know what her angle could be..

Or one night u could bang her next night shes telling you her ex is on his way to your house.

Make sure its done 100%, then pounce.

Until then, let her know that, trust me it will be better in the long run

Or like zowie said, just "slap her tits"

9. Yea that is very true, I don't want to be a "homewrecker." But her relationship with her current BF is terrible, he is over protective and very insecure. Her friend expressed that she likes me ALOT. She also said other guys have approached her, but she never really had a reason to break up with her current BF. I asked her friend about her having a BF and she thinks it doesn't matter.

I'm meeting up wtih this girl in a few hours so when i come home tonight ill report on what happened.

10. Lol ive been in the exact same situation, her friends told me she likes me and all that it doesnt matter about him

Then he proceeded to tallk shit to me over facebook for a month.

Its not worth it, let her know u like her but relationships change on a dime and u dont wanna be second fiddle or fall back its either all or nothing

11. #11 dawnofwar, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2012
    Meh I could careless about faecbook drama. If he tries anything on FB I'll give him my house address and tell him to come solve the problem in person.

Fair enough relatinoships do change, but her and this guy have been together for over a year and all they do is bitch and fight. So meh, I'll give it a shot. I'm not going to ask her out, just tell her how I feel about her.

In reality I'm not the asshole, you should see how this guy treats her.
    Example: im chilling with them and some other people at the beach. He asks her to hold his beer so she does. He takes off his sweater, and knocks the beer out of her hand. Proceeds to bitch at her about how it's her fault.

Example #2: They didn't want to chill yesterday, he didn't know where she was but he left his house which is a 45min bus ride away, to go out and look for her.

Your logic is horrible if you don't mind me saying, example:
    So because she feels the same way about me as I feel about her, and she wants to spend time with me when i want to spend time with her, it's my fualt?
    That's TERRIBLE logic dude, it's 50% her fault, 50% my fault.

But in all honesty, I give no fucks about this guy, he is a douchebag to her and treats her like shit. So I'm going to tell her how I feel about her, and it's up to her to do what she wants to do. In which case the fault belongs to both parties (me and her.)

If her BF tries and does anything I'll tell him to go fuck himself and talk to both me and her and not put the blame on me.

Maybe I sound like an asshole, but this dude treats her like shit and it sucks to see her in a shitty relationship like that. Most of the time when people are in a shitty relationship and one person is being controlling over the other. The other person can't see it. And her friend expressed to me how fed up she is with this guy.

EDIT: Meh I'll try my luck with this girl; Compared to all the other girls I know she's the smartest and strives to do something with her life. Most of the chicks I know are dumb as fuck and know shit all about anything.

12. But your logic is still flawed, it's not like I'm forcing this girl to hang out with me. She has the opportunity to reject hanging out with me when ever she wants, if she really feels attached to her "boyfriend."

She doesn't even want to see this guy face to face anymore, I was with her today and she was tryign to avoid him because he was with some friends of ours. We accidentally ran into them, and she walked a block away to not confront this guy while I was talking to some homies.

So your judging me based on my post count? MFW I haven't been on in 5 months = XD
    ----------------------
    Tonight was epic as fuck, I told her how I feel about her, she told me she felt the same way. Huge weight lifted on my shoulders, ended walking her home and kissing her. :hello:

Life = fucking great

13. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']Now I'm not telling you what to do here just giving my opinion

From my experience I wouldn't. I don't know either of you but I've been in this situation and now I'm glad things didn't work out

I've known her since middle school and have had a crush on her all the way through highschool but never asked her out even though I knew she liked me too. ( I was a huge pussy then, I still kinda am but not nearly as bad haha ) After hs I went to college for a year and she stayed in the town we lived in so we stopped talking.

After I left she got in a relationship with a dude who most people would consider a huge doucher. He's cheated on her and basically didn't really treat her well. Well we started talking again and she would always tell me how unhappy she was and all that good jazz.

At this point I grew some balls so I told her how I felt. She didn't wanna be with me cause get this, I smoke weed hahaha. Im the perfect guy except I smoke and I'm not gonna quit so she wouldn't leave her bf. She would rather be with a dude who cheats one her then a great guy who smokes haha.

It's been almost 4 years since then and we still talk but now that I'm older and have been with other girls and have a better understanding of what I want out of a relationship I'm glad I'm not with her.

That's just my story and my advice would be not to but if you do I wish you the best and I hope it works out for ya :hello:[/quote]

Dang that sucks

14. [quote name='"StonedProphet"']

Dang that sucks[/quote]

Sucks?

No that was great. If things would've worked out with this girl I would have never met the girl ill probably marry one day.

15. She has a boyfriend so I personally wouldn't go for it. Her friend who told you this obviously dislikes the boyfriend (or wants him for herself). You're getting one-sided information and you're eating it all up because it sounds good to you. "Oh someone said they're in a shitty relationship anyway so now it's OK for me to be an asshole and try to steal this guy's girlfriend."

So I would wait. You're not me so you'll make your own choice, but if their relationship is really failing you shouldn't have to wait long anyway.

16. Her friend and this girl have been friends for a very long time. Her friend already has a boyfriend, and fucking hates this girls bf because he treats her like shit.

Lolwut dude? Did you not read any of my examples I stated about their relationship, this guy is a douchebag. The girl has said so on multiple occasions, yesterday she was telling me how it pisses her off she has to avoid him because he is an immature fuck. So getting biased information? I don't think so.

And again, I'm not basing my information based on what people told me, evertime I chilled with this girl and her BF over the course of a year or so they would get into arguments, the BF is overbearing and over protective of the girl.

Example #3: She was telling me how they were on a bus, and her skirt wasn't that far up her legs and he was constantly trying to pull it down. Even after she said stop.

Example #4: At the beach just me and her yesterday shooting the shit, she talked abuot how she feels her and this guy have just had enough of each other because the always fight.

Anyone still think im being an asshole and "Trying to steal," this guys girlfriend?

If they were legitimately in a happy relationship, I would stay the fuck away. But they aren't, and she told me she feels the same way about me, as I do about her.

Still being the asshole? Yea no

17. Just slap her tits!!!!

18. So an hour before he shows up, she texts him saying "I don't want to talk to you, or see you today at all."

So the guy decides to go out and look for her? That's not creepy to you in the slightest? If someone did that to me, I would knock them and tell them to fuck off.

[quuote]
    Sounds to me like it was her fault. Should have put the beer in her other hand. But I guess we don't need to hold a girl to the same standard you'd hold a dude to. I know that when one of my buddies drops my beer we all just laugh about it :rolleyes: and no one gets a hard time about their buttery fingers. [/quote]

Good lord dude, are you just immune to seeing whats wrong? He asked her to hold the beer, so she holds it. He than takes his sweater off, but swings it around in the air, knocking the beer out of her hand. So than he BITCHES at her, not just complain, full on bitches, and getting mad at her. Your excusing that kind of behaviour? Pathetic.

She doesn't want to see him, she doesn't like him, and she's avoiding him. She's said many times how much she dislikes him, and how angry he makes her. Are you blind? Do you not understand what this means?

Come on say it, it's the fucking internet. You scarred im gonna trace your IP and come to your house?

It was barely short, I saw the skirt she was wearing and it was an inch above her knees, you couldn't even see any underwear. Protecting her dignity? More like over protective and insecure.

Uhm where do you get the impression she's going back to this guy? She's been avoiding him for the past week. Did you just not decide to read anything I said? I can't mention how many times I've said she's avoiding him and doesn't want to talk to him.

19. Yeah because the friends of females are ultra-trustworthy 100% of the time...:rolleyes:

20. Dawn bro, u asked for advice and now ur getting defensive towards some of the people pitching in their 2 cents. perhaps they aren't doing it in the most respectful way, but this is a forum and no one is playing the aggressor, no need for the defensiveness.