Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do headshop employees blaze at work

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by brwnguysmokesit, Jul 12, 2011.

1. When I ever I go too one I get this beautiful aroma of weed in the back along with scent of incense. When ever u see them they'll talk too u but always look downard with their bloodshot eyes fimbling with their hands or play air drums.Also, Wouldnt the cops come around to search the place if they did.

2. The hemp shop I went to a girl was waken baking

3. #3 We Have Liftoff, Jul 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2011
    What? I've never seen a headshop employee high before.:rolleyes:

4. everyone can blaze at work. it aint that hard

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. But I work in a police station :devious:

6. Its probably residual smell of the customers. If any place, smoking at a headshop is worse. They would get shut down so quick if the wrong person came in

7. evidence room!

• Like Like x 1
  8. It would really just depend on the store and how the management and/or employees felt about it.

9. I certainly hope not.

When I'm in the market for a new tobacco water-pipe I'd rather not be exposed to that sort of riff raff.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Dude, I know the dudes at my Headshop i was look high as fuck and mysteriously come from another room when a customer comes in instead of just being in the shop itself.

11. Every dispensary I go to they're baked as fuck, so baked, sometimes they can't even read the scales proper. The headshops where I live locally are run by Indians/Arabs and they take their business very seriously. None of them are ever baked. I kinda wish they were cuz all they order is shitty chinese glass and they never want to give any deals, not that I'd want a deal on chinese glass, Im just sayin lol.

The local place that sells lights and junk, grow supply store I guess you'd call it. Guy in there is so baked, if you dont walk away, he'll just keep fucking talking forever. I stood there for almost two hours one day before I was like, wtf, stfu dude. I need to buy some shit and go home lol.

12. Does a bear shit in the woods?

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Please explain:wave:

14. does the pope help priests get away with playing with little boys?

15. Does a tree shit in the woods? :confused:

16. Riddles she sells sea shells by the sea shore

17. I think this happens everywhere. I have friends that go to work stoned all the time, then they get stoned on their breaks. The truth is everyone I know who does that loves working. I guess if you are going to plug yourself into the system being high is a way to maintain your creativity while being alienated in the work place.

18. They probably would use a vape if they did

19. Mother fuckers better not be using the pipes for my precious tobacco to smoke their devil weed in...:devious: