Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do hair salons drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Hey guys, I have a job offer as a receptionist, part time, during the weekends. The store is called "Hair Cuttery".. it's somewhat of a hair salon chain in this area. My question to those of you who have worked at a hair salon or something similar - do they drug test you? Will they give you notice about the test?

2. doubt it, no one can tell you for sure really unless they've worked at that exact place.

3. I've been to many barber shops and right next to them or not too far from 'em there'd be a hair salon. At these places good grief marijuana had never been friendlier I've found dealers there gotten free herb there smoked dank for no reason I don't even get haircuts I have a perpetual afro