Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do girls get horny when their high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hashbrick, Feb 12, 2009.

1. TAP THAT all on the floor TAP THAT till she get sore TAP THAT OHHHHHHHHHHH.

2. #62 SoooDef, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009
    Fuck her. just my .02

3. Some may get horny, some may not. It's as simple as that bro.

4. i had a girlfriend that would get extra horny when ever she saw me blazed. does that count?

5. Stick it in her but

6. as a girl that smokes, it sometimes kills it for me if i'm smoking with a guy and he expects that i'm going to do something with him just because he smokes me up.

no, you smoked me up. i can give you money if you want, or next time, i'll throw down, but keep your pants on.

sheesh.

7. So when I smoke, I do tend to get horny sometimes. However it also depends on the situation. If I'm with a guy that I'm normally attracted to in the first place then I do get horny. But when I 'm with a guy I'm just chilling with and I'm not necessarily attracted to then either I get horny but I don't plan on acting on it with the guy or I just don't get horny at all.

Don't over-think it. If you guys are already on the same page now anyway it shouldn't be an issue. If you're not making any moves most likely she won't either.

8. hella is actually a coloquialism originating from where i reside. keep the virgin minors apart from the bay

9. If you REALLY DONT WANT TO FUCK HER..which I don't see why not, unless she's butt ugly..

then don't do it, lmao..

If she gets all up in your shit just say no lmao.....

10. im 20 years old i say hella. nor cal slang bro.

11. I dont think a majority of the people who read this understand what this guy is asking. He's not asking if girls get horny when high because he is excited and wants to fuck. He just wants to know if he has anything to worry about because he doesnt want to ruin his relationship with this particular lady.

12. Lol this is gonna be a new hot thread, probably 100+ pages at the end of the month :D

From my experience; some girls got horny as fuck, others went knock out after the second J, so that wasn't much fun either :p

13. My second post here, first time reading yours!

Some girls may get extra horny, but.. this doesn't mean if the smokes with you that she will get so incredibly horny that she just NEEDS to get layed..
    She may get hornier whenever you're doing close things together, like watching a movie or.. dunno =)

14. As someone who has a good friend (who's a girl), this is a good question. To the people saying 'fuck her!', things would definitely be weird(VERY,VERY,VERY weird) with her after that, since they are just friends.
    What I am trying to say is doing it with a good friend is almost the same as doing it with your sister.

15. That is a myth. Though some girls have told me they do others can not get interested in it. Despite what everyone is saying just because she is smoking with you doesn't nessasarily mean she wants to have a one night stand with you lol. So play it cool if it happens so be it but dont go be all wide-eyed and hopeful.

16. Don't even worry about it; just toke up and relax. People don't tend to lose their inhibitions as easily while smoking as opposed to when they drink. And for that reason alone, you won't have to worry, bro. The only way I see her trying something with you is:

1. She get's super horny post smoking
    2. She thinks there is potential for something more.

But either way, this whole situation is getting too complicated. To make matters simple-remember this: substances will affect everyone differently. So one girl may want sex, others may just want to pass out, have a good conversation, think, etc.

Ya dig?

17. A few of my girl friends smoke and they say that it kinda turns em on. And like everyone else says, if she's DTF man you better bang her :hello:

18. Shit this thread really blew up. I guess we'll just see what happens when we smoke. The reason I don't want to fuck her is because were friends and see eachother almost every day and I don't want our conversations to feel awkward. I'm just hoping for a nice freindly smoke fest we can look back on as a good time.

19. Having sex won't destroy the friendship.. if she goes for it she's going for it because she wants it not because of severely lowered inhibitions so if the oppurtunity presents itself I would go for it imo.

20. reverse friend zone ?