Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do fast food joints do drug tests?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Slawter, Jun 2, 2011.

1. So this summer instead of sitting on my ass and smoking weed I decided to get a job. And Fast Food Places were my best bet :smoke: So does anyone know if they do drug tests? Because that would suck nut.

2. Probadly not. It's fast food, so I doubt they'd care or bother.

3. Most don't. Idk of any that do, but I'm sure there's some out there but not alot.

4. They never do man. 9 times out of 10 most of the employees are stoners anyways, if they drug tested they'd lose all of their workers :p

5. I think they have more important things to worry about (dirty hands touching food or some shit lol.)

6. i worked at mcdonalds...people came in high all the time

7. They usually dont. My ex worked at Burger King for a while and got promoted to Assistant Manager and then money went missing from the register under his name and they asked him to show up at the lab in 3 hours or else he'd forfeit his position. He forfeited. :cool:

8. My friend works at Subway, I know they do it there for sure.

9. If they did they'd be fucked because anyone working at a fast food joint is either a student (and probably a smoker) or an unfortunate adult who is there for some other reason and is guaranteed to be depressed (thus also a smoker).

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks for the info guys I guess I won't have to get clean.

11. LOL, I'm so glad this isn't "CrackCity" with a statement like that haha.

• Like Like x 1

12. Hahahaha There's a new site idea :p

13. It completely depends on the state and its drug test laws. Some states can deem it as an act that contradicts the 4th amendment to unreasonable search and seizure, with the offense being the latter. Other states give private businesses a broad range of personal choice to decide whether or not drug-positive urine is grounds for the termination of one's job.

14. You know, fast food businesses should really be supportive of cannabis use and legalization, especially in light of all the stories I've read on here of stoners going off to their local Mcdonalds, Taco Bell, Sonic, Burger King etc. baked and so hungry from the munchies they're ready to spend way more money than they would sober. :D

15. Here wait... SO i kind of have a bad habit of peeing in bottles because i'm too lazy to get up and use the toilet. There are literally about 20 bottles full of piss sitting around my room right now. Soooooo Do you think I could just save my urine from right before I break my T-Break until the time I am (possibly) Drug tested. I would keep it in a small vile and bring it in with me in my pocket ;p

16. Pee goes bad. Seriously. Or rather, gets worse. :p

Maybe if you freeze some it might work, but I'm not sure.

17. *My friend opens the fridge* "Hey dude WTF is this yellow stuff"?
    *me* "Frozen Lemon aid you want some"

18. Mmm, salty lemonade is the best. :rolleyes:

19. Ha. I actually tricked my friend into drinking piss... I put it in the fridge and put sugar in it and shit. I wish I had gotten that on film :p

20. That's fucked.

• Like Like x 1