Do E-nails suck?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by PotStrainsForBackPains, Apr 19, 2022.

1. Serious question. Looking to get in to dabbing a bit, but the whole torch thing seems too high effort/high maintenance for my taste, and a little on the Heisenberg side.
    But, my buddies who dab, every single one uses a torch.
    I am wondering why not an e-nail. Do they just suck? What about them sucks?

2. They are best left on. They take a bit longer to warm up and torches are fast. TTS would torch the bucket hot in 15 seconds. 5 more to cool a touch and drop. On the other hand he managed to collect a nice set of burns from hot glass and hot torch tips. Stoners and hot things is always amusing :).

BNW

3. @PotStrainsForBackPains
    Do you still have the lungs for a chest bursting bong hit of Dabs?
    Your not a kid as I recall. :)

BNW

4. Like Alien-level chest bursting, probably not! I do like 160 - 180mg bong hits of flower max, which is a solid rip, but not super massive.
    Got some buddies that always trade me concentrate for flower, and the smash is really piling up. Diamonds too. About all I do now is top a bong hit with it, which is wasteful but can be great. Occasionally make an infused preroll.
    I would probably forget and leave the thing on :hookah:

5. When I use my E-nail, I suck.

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. As you should.... LOL
    Sorry, I couldn't resist. :)

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Damn Concentrates for Flower is a whipping deal.
    It makes really good Capsule filler as it has zero large particles to clog your eyedropper with.
    Works out to 5mg per drop using Kats recipe.
    2 or 3 drops is likely to be rocket fuel grade stone.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  8. #8 mascudkoray, May 8, 2022
    Last edited: May 8, 2022
    Do you still have the lungs for a chest bursting bong hit of Dabs?

9. I love my enail, I keep mine on always, in a safe location.
    Favorite part is unlike a flower bong, it never ends up smelling or tasting bad.
    Low electrical draw, means I can leave it on all the time, and you don't have to load or pull a lung bursting amount. much easier to learn control of such aspects with an enail- it takes such a small dab to get a hit(using the cap is essential), stuff last so long, I end up putting more into my hash caps cause I barely use the thing anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I think torches kinda suck compared to an enail in every way. Performance, safety, usability, long term cost.

11. enails changed the world of dabbing....Your choice, low and tasty, hot and hurtie or somewhere in between.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I have a disorderly conduction dual output unit
    E-nail and bangers give flavorful hits and pretty good evaporation
    I stick to live resin and diamonds in the bangers
    Easier to clean

I dab to keep my edibles going
    2-3X a day at most

Wanted to try a glass injector for flower but these vendors are awful
    Sending back an order from 7th floor
    Unit did not work, sent it back, they just sent the same unit untouched back to me
    Now I have to do a charge back
    Awful customer service and dangerous products
    Avoid them at all costs

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Thanks for the responses gang!
    Got a torch a little while back, but am going to get an e-nail pretty soon here I think.

14. Nice! You'll be doing perfect hits every time while you buddies stuff around with there torch.

15. #16 daryelcorran, Aug 28, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2022
    Your choice, low and tasty, hot and hurtie or somewhere in between.

16. Ended up with a banger, going cold start

• Like Like x 1