Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do E-cigarettes kill your high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rawsonly, Nov 30, 2014.

1. In my pen i use high nicotine oil and when I'm high and vape the e pen it seems to kill my high. Has anyone had the same experience or is it in my head and does it kill it only for as long as the nicotine buzz? Thanks

2. Cigarettes or nicotine in general?

3. Dude, screw smokin cigarettes!!!

If I'm gonna smoke anything, it'll be bud! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I did one once and the whole top part of my head exploded. :BAM: I'm ok now.

5. #5 *guest, Nov 30, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
    Maybe it's just changing your high because nicotine is a stimulant. Shouldn't "kill" your high any more than a cigarette or coffee or red bull or whatever. I always felt like nicotine accentuated my high. Used to smoke cigs now I'm mostly an ecig user, never felt like it killed my high at all. :confused_2:

6. I smoke an occasional cig now and I use an ecig. If you're using a higher mg nicotine don't chain vape it, if you wanna chain vape use 18 at the highest but 12 would be better. Never killed my high, doesn't have the same satisfaction as a cig though.