Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do drug tests expire?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weedeater666, May 15, 2010.

1. does anyone know if drug tests, as in the test itself, degrade over time after purchase?

2. I took a home drug test, and it had an expiration date. I assume that is the case considering the chemicals they use in there might go "bad", resulting in incorrect outcomes.

3. i am not shaw

4. i wonder what happens when they expire, false positives everywhere would surely fuck up my day.

5. Well, usually when you are given a drug test for probation or court or what be it, they send it off to a lab if it's positive. They determine the levels and whatnot within a couple days, so the test doesn't really have time to expire. Because really, when the lab is testing it, what is there to expire? THC in the urine doesn't expire while in the urine, and if you adulterated the test, then they can see the bleach or whatever you put in it to mess with it.

6. im talking about the home drug tests you can buy at the pharmacy.