Do drinks like Test Pure work?

Discussion in 'General' started by valogirl666, Sep 20, 2012.

1. :confused:Like this one?
    Google Image Result for http://www.itsalldirect2u.com/amazon/56427-large.jpg

I have a drug test for a job coming up in the next 2-3 weeks.
    Yesterday was the last time I smoked, and today I found out about the interview.
    I am 18, female. 5'4, 112 lbs, and I have a little body fat, but not a whole lot.
    I have been smoking daily for a couple months, But what I do smoke isn't much.
    Maybe half a bowl a day. Sometimes a bowl.
    My boyfriend is a heavy smoker, and smokes much more than me.
    He stopped 2 weeks ago and tested clean for a home test, so do you think I can pass?

I'm really scared. My parents don't even know I smoke, and I need this job. I don't wanna let anyone down my failing this test.
    I'm going to start exercising and drinking a ton of water and green tea.
    Anything else I can do?
    Please help!

2. No. Abstaining from marijuana... now that works.

But just get a 5 hour energy bottle, fill it to the BRIM with piss. Like all the way. No room for any air bubble at all. Close it. Wear 2 pair of tight boxers. On the way up, put bottle in front of car heater. When you get there, shove it under your ballsack. The bigger balls, the better. Keep that shit tight up there, practice walking around in your house.

Go into testing facility with it wedged up in der. Go into bathroom, most places wont walk in with you or do the ear check thing. But just to be on safe side, when emptying contents into cup, cough initially. For an air bubble noise will happen. But then it'll pour out clearly with little to no noise.

5 hour energy bottle FULL. then once it's empty, crotch the bottle again

Sure you'll get piss on your hands if your shaky at all. But what's better? Piss on your hands, or no job, or failing your test.

I pick piss all ova my hands.

I've done this method 4 times now and it's worked every goddamn time.

Didn't read your post by the way, just my method, just ask around for some clean pee, you'd be surprised who will help you out if you're nice enough

3. Now I read your post, smoking everyday for months and quitting 2-3 weeks before, you're treading on some high furious water missy. Look for substitute piss, STAT!

4. Drink a ton of water/cranberry juice, exercise to sweat all that THC out of your system daily..and you should make it. You seem pretty fit so you probably have a fast metabolism. Don't waste your money on these drinks.

5. Albert's first post and LSD are both right. If you want to fake it, do what Albert said. Minus the ballsack part :laughing: If you want to go straight ace, you should be fine if you abstain from smoking and just exercise a bit and drink a fair amount of water. You'd probably be fine either way, but better safe than sorry.

6. I would, but I'm a girl and I'm not sure how well that would play out for me :/

7. Fake piss will be the easiest thing for you to do but I think you'll be fine in 2-3 weeks if you quit now and do as everyones going to say, drink water.

8. No, I wouldn't trust using my own piss. Unless you do the whole exercising, taking creatine to increase your levels, vitamin B to add yellow to piss. Just sub it.

And my step sister just got a job and smokes daily. She wore a dress, with those uhhh tight legging things. I think she said they were called spanks but who the fuck knows. And put it in her underwear. But the tights and dress will keep it up der. Keep it allllll warm n shit..

Not disagreeing with anyone, but I think being a daily smoker, and having a test in 2 weeks and needing it, is not worth it to just "hope"

9. ill tell you from first hand experience fuck no they dont work

10. This irritates me so much. Why are they still on shelves. Well I guess to make money. So I guess I answered my own stupid question...

Fuck drug tests

11. the fucking bastord at the smoke shop used to tell me you get your money back if you fail. NOW they tell you you have to speak to the company directly and ship in yadayada. so fucked up man

12. Yeah... they can put that on the label because I suppose, who is going to sue some weird ass company because they claimed they were going to pass a test... Illegal use of drugs, and I'm suing you because YOU didn't help me...

Those companies are bullshit, and only letting the terrorists win man

13. [quote name='"AlbertBudstein"']Those companies are bullshit, and only letting the terrorists win man[/quote]

lolwut

14. sarcasm moufassah

15. Ive done two things to pass in the past.

Ajax pill- take about a qtr. Sized amount of ajax, wrap it in a small piece of a paper towel and swallow it with water.This got me clean in 2 days after smoking back when I was on probation.

The other option, which is a lot less tolerable IMO is the vinegar solution. Fill up a water bottle with half warm water and the other half distilled vinegar. Then drink it all at once. Do this twice a day for 3 days. Got me clean in a week.

Or u can just buy synthetic urine. Quivk fix 4.0 works every time. Those other methods were things that worked for me before I turned 18.

16. Had a buddy who took a detox (don't know what it was specifically) and he went to the doctor and passed a lab test so yea I believe in 'em.