Do different strains flower at different times?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Dr.Funkenstien, May 20, 2017.

1. On April 28th I flipped to 12/12, I have 2 blue dream 2 strawberry sour diesel a blueberry and a bag seed. The blue dream are starting to form good buds but all the rest are not really doing anything. No pistols, nothing. I thought about light leaks but when I stood in therection it was so dark I couldn't see my hand in front of my face. So do some strains start later than others? Or what?

2. Yeah they all flower at different rates, are the others still stretching?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yeah they had a lot of leaf growth in the last 24hrs

4. I've got a super fast Indica that can finish flower in 6 or 7 weeks and a Sativa that really wants more like 20 weeks of flower before it's time to call it. So yes the 20 week Sativa plant doesn't hardly show before the Indica is Damn near finished.
    BNW

5. Damn, now I was under the impression that at 2 weeks the plant should look like so and 3 weeks it should look like this. But after a couple weeks the plumping starts up and from there it's almost guesswork. This is my first (let's not jinx it) successful grow. So much bull shit in the past. Not even plant problems lol. It's just these blue dream are looking delicious and everything else looks dormant. I guess I'll just have different harvests at different times. I can go with that. I suppose that's why most folks only grow one strain at a time

• Agree Agree x 1