Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do Dealers Turn In Buyers?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by xsofarfromhome, May 17, 2013.

1. #1 xsofarfromhome, May 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2013
    To save their ass? Ok, so I'm scared. After I took a bong, rip, I went for a walk. I saw this person - who looked and sounded a lot like my dealer - she had 3(?) guys around her, and they walked in front of my house... well the next street over. She kept saying "I didn't do it!" So.. would a dealer turn in their buyers to avoid jail time? Does it sound like it?
    I'm still high. And scared. I have 2 seedlings

2. what? you might have heard something that could have POSSIBLY been somebody who was your dealer, and they MAYBE were talking about you?

just remember crack is whack

3. #3 xsofarfromhome, May 17, 2013
    lol i'm not on crack
    i just get scared easy
    it's just too damn dark to see
    And I lost my glasses
    Well they drove off, soo
    Be honest, if you saw something like that, wouldn't you be worried? o_o;;
    Or do "seasoned" tokers just like to mess with us new people? xD

4. Why would a dealer turn over a costumer? The police don't want you, he could turn in his supplier for time off, but not a consumer. 

5. #5 TheTopTen, May 17, 2013
    okay

6. Whats he gunna tell the police? I sold this kid some weed. LOL

And that scenario you just told us, sounds nothing like what you think happened. I dont even know how you got that from what you saw(?)/heard. You're just high. Go smoke some more and stay inside.

7. 1. Stop being paranoid
    \n2. Like the above said, they really can't turn you in for anything...their a DEALER. They deal DRUGS, i'm sure the cops don't give two shits what a dealer has to say, other than "Yes, officer".
    \nUltimately no. Don't worry about it.

8. Dude it's actually only the exact opposite. Your good don't worry about it at all. 

9. #9 â’¸anadianBuds, May 17, 2013
    Like he said ^ 

If anything the cops would be asking you, who your supplier is. Most cops could care less about someone smoking a little weed, they just bust them to meet their quota.

10. lol the police would probably laugh in their face if they were like guys.....guys, listen. i know this kid. i sold him some weed! take him down he's a scumbag! 

11. Trust me the dealer is more sketched by you doing that to him...

12. High and paranoid

13. think very hardly... WHY THE HELL WOULD HE TURN YOU IN LMFAO , your just a consumer/buyer , the cops could give less a shit about you if theyve already the dealer(him) if hes gonna snitch hes gonna turn in his supplier like a prick , because thats actually worth something to the police , your not worth anything to there eyes ( no offense) , your just a stoner kid to them .

14. Penalty for Possession: Probably misdemeanor, unless your state loves you (aka CO and WA).
    Penalty for Delivery (selling drugs): Felony (aka treated as second-class citizen).

Cops always want more so they go after who has more. Growing weed is more than drug dealing.

Penalty for Cultivating: charged with Cultivation (2 Felonies, one for each plant) and Felony Possession (over 28.5 grams, they are known to weigh anything containing the plant; personal experience).
    So three felonies total in your backyard if found.

That being said, take proper precautions. Any suspicion means you should breathe easy and think. Distance yourself as far from your plants as you can at all times and leave no clues behind indicating you're the rebel spreading evil throughout the community (my view is the opposite). Now that you seem to be smaller, the cops will put efforts into getting the dealer's dealer or another grower.

*The law probably words it a little differently but this is the basic idea. And this was worst case scenario. First time offenders are given lesser punishments.

15. LMAO you have a case of really bad paranoia when you're blazed. dude they always want the dealer not the consumer. if the consumer happens to get busted when they get busted then you're fucked. 

16. #16 GanjFarmer', May 17, 2013
    No, cops could care less about some dude picking up quarters and shit. They dont want you they want the guys selling not smoking. If you're picking up lbs then thats a different story.

17. You're just paranoid.
    Calm down.
    Cops don't want customers anyway, they like "bigger fish" aka dealers. If anything, they'd ask you to rat out the dealer.

18. LOL. What the fuck. Police only go after buyers like you in order to get your dealer... if they had your dealer then no they don't give a shit about you, they'd go for your dealer's dealer.  lol. but idk why you're tripping if you don't even know what they were talking about or even if it was your dealer... relax. haha.  :smoke:

19. #19 Santa Claws, May 17, 2013
    ya ur fucked same thing happened to me 7 days in jail and 1 yr probabtion and they took all my master kush  :smoking:  :smoking:  :smoking:  :smoking:  :smoking:  :smoking:  :smoking:  :smoking:  :smoking:  :smoking:  shit sucks bro if the cops come a knockin get rid of ur seedlings and any paraphenela 

20. your really paranoid.. the cops dont want people who smoke weed, they want people who sell it. they are not going to let a drug dealer go or make his charges just severe because he/she told the police 1 person who was buying from them, lol.