Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do cigarettes make you comedown?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blunt Ashez, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Last time I smoked a cigarette (it was during a comedown either way) it just made my high go away.

2. nah i have never noticed this.

if it makes your high go away.. smoke more?

3. i smoke one normally after a nice doob and the headrush seems to boost my high quite a bit

4. i kinda experienced this. sometimes they make me feel higher but once i smoked a cig and i noticed i wasnt as high but i was still high.

5. Boosts the high but makes it more fuzzy if you get me

6. After i smoke weed then have a cigarette makes me feel higher. But not any more 48 hours with out a smoke and climbing lol

7. Cigarettes make the comedown go quicker in my experience.
    Ripped a fat bowl once only to smoke 20+ cigs at a concert and loved every cig I smoked and stayed high. The comedown was fast but the high was long and good.

8. No way its the complete opposite for me. After i smoke a J i smoke a newport and it triples the high for like 5minutes and then i go back to a regular high. I love the extreme head high it gives.

9. #9 Psychoscope, Jan 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2012
    Depends whether or not you smokes cigs regularly. I don't.
    They make me feel great for about 10 minutes, then I get nauseous and tired.
    So. For me (and, I'm assuming, most non-cigarette-smokers), it's a downer.

10. I like a good ol' cigarette after I blaze. I pack them so they last a lot longer :smoke:

11. I have quit these past 4 days and only been using nicotine replacement spray, I have noticed a significant difference in my high alot cleaner less groggy.

12. No not for me, but I always find a cig nice after a joint/bong/ whatever

13. I love a cig after a bowl or joint or whatever. Makes me feel higher, personally. But I'm a smoker.

Apparently you are not a smoker, so don't even start. Take the sign that you don't like it as a good thing. Cigarettes are an expensive and ridiculous habit, if you're not already a smoker than don't bother smoking. :p

14. i always end up smoking a cig after a joint/bowl but never really enjoy it,but has to be done lol

15. In my experience they boost your high.

16. I usually smoke 1 after a bowl or 2 and it takes your high to a new level

17. if i smoke a cigarette after i smoke i notice two things, a slight hazy buzz, and removes the taste of bud in my mouth.....which i dont like......if i smoke i wait for like 20 minutes to feel the herb and then smoke a cat