Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do "better" bongs provide a "better" high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by poker2, Jul 13, 2011.

1. If you were to compare a cheap china glass to something like a RooR.

Is it fair to say that using less but in the RooR will get you just as high as using a little more bud in the cheap bong?

Or are they the same?
    :smoke::smoke:

2. A nice bong will conserve your bud AND own you.

3. Your high depends on what you're smoking and how much you're smoking much more than the piece you're using.

Everyone who has used my 12" triple cooled $49.99 bong loved it.

The difference in bongs is usually the glass quality and the name brand that goes with it. Not how good the high is. Although generally speaking the more you spend the more cooling action you get and thus larger rips are more enjoyable.

Like I said though, my $50 bong has three cooling chambers. A dome perc, an ash catcher, and the main reservoir. Along with ice pinches in the tube.