Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do Bananas make you higher.......

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BaconFries, May 15, 2011.

1. Fuuuuckkk Duuuuddee!!! I ate a banana 5 minutes before i toked and i am BAKED.:D

I'm just floatin and feeling damm minty fresh:smoke::smoke:

So has anyone noticed this before or had a similar effect with somethin else??Let us know.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcmKbTR--iA]YouTube - Far East Movement - Rocketeer ft. Ryan Tedder[/ame]:smoke::smoke:

2. Don't you think that would be a little more well known if bananas make you higher?

3. its dat bananadine man

4. hahahahah this ^^^

bannanabis....

5. Bannanabis!! Haha.

No, OP i would agree with Spark. Even if that is true wouldnt we all know already?

Maybe though... Never know.

6. its all in you mind...haha :smoking:

7. f the bananas get some mangos. i feel like they actually do work as much as people say its all in your head idk i keep em in stock at my house. chop em eat em 1hr before g2g

8. Probably.. it gives you energy in the mornings.. so perhaps maybe

9. bananas are fucking miracle fruits... they heal everything. fill you up, get rid of headaches, healthy, god damn.

10. At any given time, I always have a full stock of bananas.

11. FUCK yeah.

12. even if its in your mind... you still feel higher so its a win!

13. people say mangos have that effect

14. No i dont think bananas get you higher, but your post made me want a banana so i just got one and ate that bitch in less than a minute.

15. I don't think the bananas made you higher, I think the weed made you higher. Thought I am at a point of high that I actually brought over a couple bananas because I thought it was at least slightly possible